Second reset request

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Second reset request

Postby Wadeywade on Tue May 17, 2016 11:45 pm

As per a currently developing storyline, Id like to have wades race reset to Vulpine.
Wade is leaving the Order of the Unspoken and has been ordered to undergo a memory wipe, as such.. The process (archon has said hed do the deed ICly) will complicate and, because of prayers not only of a member of the vulpine community but wades first-ever reach out to her as a result of feeling detached from his own goddess..
She will intervene, and impart him with a soul and transform his body(this also wipes his memory, the aim the Order seeks) in exchange, he will serve her will from now on. OOCly people pointed out how.. Well, wade would mesh into that society anyways and how his bery core nature wouod help explain why he seems drawn to them. His three tails and silver fur will show the Lasy has given him limited favor..
Also there will be an installment of short stories to go with this development; most of it will cover the plot side of this.

Below are snapshots of gear, spells, etc. that are required for the reset.

Also money: Character 'Wade' has 198 Mhl, 52 Cp in hand, 0 Mhl in the bank.
Attachments
image.png
image.jpeg
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Re: Second reset request

Postby Ehlanna on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Done
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Return to Problems