2nd Reset for Ellyssa Flamewing

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

2nd Reset for Ellyssa Flamewing

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:35 am

2nd Reset for Ellyssa. OOCly, I didn't fully realize all the implications of the way I worked out her first reset. Playing around with the new build, and discussing her development with other players I realized that I had made a mistake or two in my interpretation of how she would choose to improve herself and that I had handicapped her by skipping over the mage class.

Story Reasons include the fact that she has always been insatiable in her study of magic, though she tends to be generalist, spreading her studies wide before specializing in one or two areas of study. So, when she started becoming more attuned to magic, she would seek to learn as much as she could about magic in general before specializing in the air sphere that so interests her.

I would like to reset her with the goal of having her become a bard/mage and then evolving the mage to air mage.

01:07 <Desdaemona> Equipment list for Ellyssa Flamewing: mithril chain leggings, mithril tipped arrows (10 uses), crystal sword, Mithril greaves, targe, mithril vambraces, mithril circlet, mithril dagger, mithril dagger, mithril chain mail, gambeson, short bow, mithril coif, Practise weapon - single handed, shield.

01:09 <Desdaemona> Character 'Ellyssa Flamewing' (level 24 Air Magex2) stats: Str 35 Int 50 Agi 35 Res 30 Stam 50 Life 30
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Re: 2nd Reset for Ellyssa Flamewing

Postby Ehlanna on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Done
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Return to Problems