Reset for Elayna

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Reset for Elayna

Postby Elayna on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:09 pm

I would like Elayna to have a race change of
Primary:Tribe
Secondary: Catperson

This would be Elayna's first and only reset hopefully. I would like to do it before I submit my character backstory to Stormbringer. I have been feeling for quite some time Elayna's personality and story did not fit a Torian. And while I could create a new character, I do not feel I am ready for an Alt. Since she was born a Torian and raised by the Tribe, and has always thought of her wings as a nuisance and that they made her an outcast, this could be motivation for her wanting a change. She journeyed back to the Tribe that took her in, to get her son back. The attempt being fruitless, made her want to be like them to fit in with the only family she has known. On her way back to Nanthalion she comes accross a cat person shaman. He is quite old and upon questioning tells her he has a potion that will turn her into one of the Tribe. Unfortunately his skills are not what they used to be and during the potion making process a bit of his hair falls into the potion. So far she has only purchased the potion. If this change is allowed she will drink it.

1:01 PM <Desdaemona> Character 'Elayna' (level 4 Healer) stats: Str 7 Int 11 Agi 7 Res 7 Stam 20 Life 7

1:01 PM <Desdaemona> Equipment list for Elayna: leather armor, whip.

1:01 PM <Desdaemona> ShopItems (* denotes using equip slots) owned by Elayna: Corset, Blouse (x2), Jacket, Skirt (ankle length) (x2), Dress (ankle length), Shorts, Gloves, Sandals (strapped), Slave Bells, Silver Anklet (x2), Silver Necklace, Backpack, Healer Kit*, Tobacco and Smoking Herbs (x2), Ornate Meerschaum Pipe, Silver Belly Chain, Silver Bracelet (x2).

1:01 PM <Desdaemona> Spell list for Elayna: Cure Disease (Healing:Anywhere - 1), Cure Poison (Healing:Anywhere - 1), Discern Ailment (Healing:Anywhere - 1), Heal (Healing:Anywhere - 5), Clean (Common:OOB - 1), Dawn`s Early Light (Common:OOB - 1), Feather Dance (Common:OOB - 1), Floating Disc (Common:OOB - 1), Mend (Common:OOB - 1), Sweet Bliss (Common:OOB - 1), Feather Blade (Racial:Battle - 1).

1:02 PM <Desdaemona> List of payrolls employing Elayna: APOTH (as F/T Clerk) for 0 Mhl/Month.

1:02 PM <Desdaemona> Character 'Elayna' has 845 Mhl, 0 Cp in hand, 440 Mhl in the bank.

*I ask that the spell feather blade be changed to sharpened claw, and the spell feather dance be changed to mystic color.
I feel these are similar and are reasonable exchanges as I will no longer be Torian and unable to use them.
Elayna
Novice
Novice

Re: Reset for Elayna

Postby Ehlanna on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:16 am

Done.
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Re: Reset for Elayna

Postby Elayna on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Thanks so much Ehlanna you are the best!
Elayna
Novice
Novice

Return to Problems