Valayne Reset~

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Valayne Reset~

Postby Valayne on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Due to her nature, I do feel that a firemage doesn't really fit Valayne and going there was a mistake, so I'd request a rest for her. That, and she's a sylvan at heart, being percieved as Moriel all the time kinda...offsets me, so I'd like to request a deep reset to shift her back to her original race.

-Desdaemona- Character 'Valayne' has 3110 Mhl, 0 Cp in hand, 545 Mhl in the bank.

<Valayne> !equip
<Desdaemona> Equipment list for Valayne: Elven warbow, Elven warbow, mithril tipped arrows (10 uses), mithril long sword, robe of the arch magi, mithril circlet, mithril tipped arrows (10 uses), mithril vambraces, Mithril greaves.
<Desdaemona> ShopItems (* denotes using equip slots) owned by Valayne: Panties (x3), Bra, Shirt (x2), Jacket, Dress (short) (x2), Dress (ankle length) (x3), Leggings (simple), Trousers (x2), Cloak (x3), Gloves (x6), Boots (x4), Boots (thigh high), Outfit (x2), Dildo, Two Pronged Dildo, Two Way Dildo, Mithril Belly Chain, Leather Collar, Silver Collar, Slave Bells, Chain Leash, Leather Leash, Guitar - Basic, Violin - Basic, Blinding Poison (x3),
<Desdaemona> Meadow Saffron (x3), Unique Orders (x4), Silver Necklace (x2), Backpack, Lantern with oil (x3), Fur Blanket (x2), Hair Dye (x2), Anal Beads, Tri Clamps (x4), Leather and Brass Harness, Spreader, Medium Butt Plug, Sewing Needle, Leather Wrist Cuffs (x2), Leather Ankle Cuffs, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Gold Ring, Silver Tiara, Silver Choker, Mithril Choker, Minor Ruby (x2), Minor Sapphire (x2), Rare Familiar w/ritual bonding, Silver Piercing
<Desdaemona> (x3), Tattoo- Mithril Ink (x7), Tattoo- Regular Ink (x5), Bedroom package Supreme (x2), Livingroom supreme package, Kitchen package supreme, Sexual Play Package Basic, Bathroom package Supreme, Sexual Play Package Supreme.
<Desdaemona> BESTIARY: Mephos*, Wind Walker*.
Valayne
Expert
Expert

Re: Valayne Reset~

Postby L`aquera on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:07 pm

This is not approved for six months. Thank you.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to Problems