This will be the Third reset for Thunder

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

This will be the Third reset for Thunder

Postby Thunder on Tue May 16, 2017 7:51 pm

I am requesting a reset for Thunder. I messed up. i did not get her stats and such right i am not having any fun with her as she is. i am sorry i screwed up.

[14:45] -Desdaemona- Character 'Thunder' has 731 Mhl, 97 Cp in hand, 270 Mhl in the bank.

[14:45] <Thunder> !equip
[14:45] <Desdaemona> Equipment list for Thunder: robe of the arch magi, mithril vambraces, Mithril greaves, mithril circlet, mithril long sword.
[14:46] <Desdaemona> ShopItems (* denotes using equip slots) owned by Thunder: Panties, Dress (short) (x2), Dress (ankle length), Boots (thigh high), Mithril Ring, Mithril Armlet (x2), Mithril Bracelet, voucher (x7), Table - Round, Table - Rectangular, Chair - Basic (x6), Bed Frame - Basic (x2), Bed - Canopy, Tea (x2), Bath Tub, mattress (x2), Gold Collar, fucking table, slave cross, standard slave pole, torture rack (x2), wardrobe, Raspberry (x2), Silver
[14:46] <Desdaemona> Cloak Pin, 3 Six Inch Candles (x2), Fishing net, Large Oat Horse Feed, Large Hay Horse Feed, Ivory Horse Comb, Friction Reducing
Grease or Cream, Fishing Pole and Tackle, Steel Manacles, Sheep (x2), Pig (x6), Cow (x2), Bull (x2), Destrier*, Tailed Butt Plug, Wine or Liquor Barrel (x2), Hoof File, Bushel of Fruit, Bushel of Vegetables, Gold Ring, Minor Sapphire, Exceptional Topaz (x3), Uncommon Familiar w/ritual bonding, Tattoo- Mithril
[14:46] <Desdaemona> Ink (x2), Dog, Sexual Play Package Basic (x2), Sexual Play Package Supreme (x2).
[14:46] <Desdaemona> BESTIARY: Mephos*, Camerie*.
[14:46] <Desdaemona> Special Items carried by Thunder: Eyes of the Vain (mIoP Device), Necklace of Iciest (IoP Device), Cloak of champions (mIoP Device).
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Re: This will be the Third reset for Thunder

Postby Ehlanna on Tue May 16, 2017 8:40 pm

Done
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Return to Problems