1st Reset for Abby

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

1st Reset for Abby

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:51 am

It's been a year since my first reset from turning Abby from Warlord to Mage and I've got to say it's been a fun ride thus far. And L was right when she suggested one time that I should consider playing a mage; it definitely put some things into perspective.

But! I am a bit unhappy with how I've allocated my stat points for Abby and after seeing the other mages around here, I think I'd like to request a Reset so I can make things better (hopefully). Also thinking better to do it sooner before a Reset would become a hassle at a higher level.

Stats:
10:36 PM <Desdaemona> Character 'Abby' (level 88 Warrior/Magex6) stats: Str 98 Int 95 Agi 98 Res 93 Stam 96 Life 123

Mehrials:
10:38 PM <Desdaemona> Character 'Abby' has 20160 Mhl, 0 Cp in hand, 270 Mhl in the bank.

Gear:
10:37 PM <Desdaemona> Equipment list for Abby: Ballista Bolt (10 uses), Elven warbow, hand axe, Mithril greaves, mithril vambraces, robe of the arch magi, Great hammer, mithril short sword, gambeson, mithril tipped arrows (10 uses), mithril circlet, mithril dagger, mithril tipped arrows (10 uses), Ballista Bolt (10 uses), knuckle dusters, Ballista, Ballista Bolt (10 uses), Caged Fire Ballista Bolt (10 uses).

Unique:
10:37 PM <Desdaemona> BESTIARY: Jhore*.
10:37 PM <Desdaemona> Special Items carried by Abby: Belt of the Grey (IoP Device), Gem of Divided Mind (IoP Device).

This reset is to correct flaws in character stat and spell development.
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Re: 1st Reset for Abby

Postby Ehlanna on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:22 am

Done
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Return to Problems