Zeddular second reset

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Zeddular second reset

Postby Zeddular on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:50 pm

I need to use my second reset to fix a stupid mistake that I made when originally reseting Zeddular. I went Mage/Warrior Mage without checking on the cross class armor restrictions from and how that would affect him. It is a mistake on my end and I will use my second free reset to fix it and set him to War Mage/Knight so that he can wear his current armor.

StatsCharacter 'Zeddular' (level 14 Mage/Warrior-Mage) stats: Str 26 Int 26 Agi 25 Res 25 Stam 20 Life 20

Spells <Desdaemona> Spell list for Zeddular: Clean (Common:OOB - 1), Mend (Common:OOB - 1), Message (Common:OOB - 1), Blood Backlash (Arcana:Battle - 5), Fire Bolt (Arcana:Battle - 7), Magical Armor (Arcana:Battle - 5), Mirror Image (Arcana:Battle - 1), Physical Armor (Arcana:Battle - 5), Stun Bolt (Arcana:Battle - 4).
[11:23] <Desdaemona> OOB Spell list for Zeddular: Detect Magic (Common:OOB - 1), Lurk (Common:OOB - 1), Wizard Mark (Common:OOB - 1).

Balance[11:23] -Desdaemona- Character 'Zeddular' has 676 Mhl, 0 Cp in hand, 210 Mhl in the bank.

Equipment[11:24] <Desdaemona> Equipment list for Zeddular: mithril vambraces, Mithril greaves, mithril circlet, mithril long sword, mithril half plate, mithril gauntlets.

Shop Items[11:25] <Desdaemona> Owned ShopItem descriptions
[11:25] <Desdaemona> BESTIARY: Mephos (#51527) (Detail: Female. Midnight Blue hide and a soft Black mane).
[11:25] <Desdaemona> NB: armband (#50461) (Detail: {Emblazoned with the logo of the HH outlined in black, marking the wearer as a Guardian of the HH, https://i.imgur.com/h4fBY58.png}).
Zeddular
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Zeddular second reset

Postby Ehlanna on Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:49 pm

Mulligan - still 1st reset
Done
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Return to Problems