Missing info, worried I can't prove I own stuff

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Missing info, worried I can't prove I own stuff

Postby Nissatani on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:46 pm

My messages seem scrubbed off the forum. I even had a post in the leave of absence area I can't find.

It's mostly okay, except I can't find one shred of evidence that proves I own a mephos and it makes me concerned that an admin is going to get on me for having something I should but don't have. It was a reward from this quest viewtopic.php?f=74&t=22825&start=45 and I'm certain Cameo will remember me getting a mephos from this quest too if not Airy and Mathiu as well.

Another issue I am having is after searching my name I seem to have enchanted my blade to +5 and never marked it on my sheet? Maybe I am reading this wrong.
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=6154&p=152907&hilit=Nissatani#p152907 Here's the log of me getting +4
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=6154&p=154026&hilit=Nissatani#p154026 Here's the part i don't remember is getting +1
It's not a big deal, I just want to make sure I read this right before I change my sheet to reflect it.
Nissatani
Novice
Novice

Re: Missing info, worried I can't prove I own stuff

Postby Amethine on Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:23 am

In regards for your Mephos, you can use the command "/msg Desdaemona !shopitems myitems mephos" and Des will show you any/all Mephos you currently own, since a Mephos is an actual item that can be sold/given to players. I also took the liberty of looking at the database just to confirm, and yes you do in fact own a Mephos, so if nothing else you can use this post as your guarantee if anybody asks ;)

As for your sword enchantment, I believe that yes that would result in a total of +5 atk since +def enchants can be added much the same way, though I'll admit I'm no expert on that matter.
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Nissatani on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:45 am

Found it thanks so much!!! BESTIARY: Mephos (#51531) (Detail: Female. Dark Silver hide and a Dark ashy silver mane).

I am still soooo super thankful to L' for awarding me this, it's a super special reward that I thought I would never get. L if you visit this thread I really want to thank you for the mephos and that whole storyline I had a great time.
Nissatani
Novice
Novice

Postby Naomh on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:16 am

The unfortunate way that our database works, when it comes to weapons and armour there's no database entry for enchantments on them. Why you sub money instead of have the enchanting command to do it.

The best you can do is write down in the notes section of your character sheet after the enchantment is performed, and make certain the enchanter who performs the enchantment logs it in the appropriate familiar and enchanting thread. You already have linked to in your opening post.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby L`aquera on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:21 am

No worries, I still have my notes on whom got a mephos ;)
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to Problems