Makatza 1st reset

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Makatza 1st reset

Postby Makatza on Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:01 pm

Due to the Advanced class no longer being available for her, i need to reset to continue on the path she was heading for.

!balance
[12:58pm] Desdaemona: Character 'Makatza' has 35 Mhl, 0 Cp in hand, 1120 Mhl in the bank.

!stats
Character 'Makatza' (level 10 Healerx2/Shaman) stats: Str 11 Int 40 Agi 9 Res 13 Stam 37 Life 9

[12:59pm] Makatza: !equip
[12:59pm] Desdaemona: Equipment list for Makatza: dagger, vambraces.

[1:00pm] Makatza: !spells
[1:00pm] Desdaemona: Spell list for Makatza: Cure Disease (Healing:Anywhere - 5), Cure Poison (Healing:Anywhere - 1), Cure the Senses (Healing:Anywhere - 1), Discern Ailment (Healing:Anywhere - 1), Heal (Healing:Anywhere - 10), Shield of Healing Waters (Healing:Anywhere - 11), Empathic Touch (Healing:Battle - 1), Plague Winds (Spirit:Battle - 1), Spirit Bolt (Spirit:Battle - 1), Spirit Razor (Spirit:Battle - 1), Change Self (Common:OOB - 1), Clean
[1:00pm] Desdaemona: (Common:OOB - 1), Dawn`s Early Light (Common:OOB - 1), Dimension Door (Common:OOB - 1), Feather Fall (Common:OOB - 1), Floating Disc (Common:OOB - 1), Light (Common:OOB - 1), Lurk (Common:OOB - 1), Mend (Common:OOB - 1), Message (Common:OOB - 1), Sweet Bliss (Common:OOB - 1), Telekinesis (Common:OOB - 1), Warmth (Common:OOB - 1).
[1:00pm] Desdaemona: OOB Spell list for Makatza: none.

[1:02pm] Makatza: !shopitems myitems
[1:02pm] Desdaemona: Owned ShopItem descriptions
[1:02pm] Desdaemona: GS: Leather Collar (#25429) (Detail: braided leather dyed gold, red, and silver with a place for a gem to be sit into it later.), Light Horse (#34733), Mithril Bracelet (#10377) (Detail: Pair of mithril cuffs lined in gold with elvish writing), Mithril Collar (#10378) (Detail: Mithril vine collar with gold trim cat design with major ambers in the eyes), Mithril Hair Combs (#34736), Slave Bells (#13163), Slave Bells (#13164) (Detail: 6
[1:02pm] Desdaemona: small mithril bells).
[1:02pm] Desdaemona: NB: Cloak (#44973) (Detail: Waxed red-cotton, with dark green satin lining).
Makatza
Novice
Novice

Re: Makatza 1st reset

Postby Amethine on Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:06 pm

After discussion, it was decided that a race reset to Amahil was also required.

All done :)
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Problems