Adrienna Reset

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Adrienna Reset

Postby Adrienna on Wed May 27, 2020 4:55 pm

I would like to ask for a reset on Adrie, please. I have no idea if this is the second or third time, I cannot remember.

Reason for reset: When I remade Adrie, I was too hasty with the leveling process and forgot quite a few spells from the mage sphere. I would like to distribute stat points accordingly as well. I have saved everything that's needed to provide should anymore details be required. :)

Thank you.

Adrie.
Adrienna
Novice
Novice

Re: Adrienna Reset

Postby Ehlanna on Wed May 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Don't forget to post up results of a !balance and !equip (you can remove any shop items) so we can be sure you get the right stuff back.
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby Adrienna on Wed May 27, 2020 10:10 pm

Oops. Thank you! I forgot about that.

<Adrienna> !shopitems myitems
<Desdaemona> Owned ShopItem descriptions
<Desdaemona> GS: Mithril Cloak Pin (#55836) (Ench: Warmth ! Message ! Ignite), Silver Necklace (#55013) (Detail: Pendant in the form of a walking bear with flecks of citrine for eyes), Silver Ring (#56049) (Detail: 12.00 mhl) (Ench: Scent: Trees).
<Desdaemona> NB: Blouse (#52419) (Detail: spidersilk), Boots (riding) (#52413), Bra (#52410) (Detail: 8.5mhl lace and satin in violet), Bra (#52412) (Detail: 8.5mhl lace and satin in royal blue), Bra (#52409) (Detail: 8.5mhl lace and satin in white), Bra (#52411) (Detail: 8.5mhl lace and satin in red), Corset (boned) (#52417) (Detail: red leather with lace), Corset (boned) (#52418) (Detail: black lacing with myriad of reds, silvers and purples over
<Desdaemona> leather corset), Outfit (#52403) (Detail: Sheer white gown with lace and matching lace and satin panties with white strappy heeled sandals), Outfit (#52406) (Detail: Short black dress with thigh-high boots, black stockings and arm-length fingerless gloves), Outfit (#52402) (Detail: Sheer dark purple lacy nightgown with matching lace and satin panties and black strappy heeled sandals), Outfit (#52405) (Detail: Black knee-length dress
<Desdaemona> with lacy skirt and sleeves, thigh high stockings embroidered with roses and patterened filligree, black heeled boots with corset lacing), Outfit (#52404) (Detail: Silver sheer ankle length dress with hip-length slits on either side of skir, black bra and matching panties both of lace and satin, white slippers), Panties (#52408) (Detail: lace and satin in a royal blue colour), Panties (#52407) (Detail: lace and satin in the colour red),
<Desdaemona> Slippers (#52414), Trousers (#52416) (Detail: leather breeches of black and crimson), Trousers (#52415) (Detail: leather breeches of black and crimson).
<Desdaemona> End List

<Adrienna> !equip Adrienna
<Desdaemona> Equipment list for Adrienna: dagger, gambeson, Horse, mithril circlet, mithril dagger, mithril dagger, mithril dagger, mithril dagger, mithril dagger, mithril elven chain shirt, Mithril greaves, mithril vambraces, robe of the arch magi.
<Desdaemona> ShopItems (* denotes using equip slots) owned by Adrienna: Blouse, Boots (riding), Bra (x4), Corset (boned) (x2), Mithril Cloak Pin, Outfit (x5), Panties (x2), Silver Necklace, Silver Ring, Slippers, Trousers (x2).
<Desdaemona> Special Items carried by Adrienna: Kiss of Flame (IoP Device), Pipe of Ever smoking (mIoP Device), Fangs of the Dark Wind (Relic Weapon), Cytherean Shackles (LI Armor).

<Adrienna> !balance
<Adrienna> -Desdaemona- Character 'Adrienna' has 235 Mhl, 50 Cp in hand, 9050 Mhl in the bank.
Adrienna
Novice
Novice

Postby Ehlanna on Thu May 28, 2020 5:38 pm

Done
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Return to Problems