Activation E-Mails

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Activation E-Mails

Postby Stormbringer on Mon May 28, 2007 11:52 am

When you join this board by registering, you will be getting an e-mail with a link you have to follow to activate your account. Without doing so you will not be able to log in.

Please make sure you spell your e-mail address correctly

Please make sure you whitelist belariath.com if you are using a spam blocker

Please make sure you look in your spam folder if you are using something like Hotmail or an ISP that filters on content

Some ISP's like Comcast, RR and intermittently AOL, will block our mails completely. Having our domain on your approved list may help the mail get through to you

Activation e-mails are sent out automatically and should be in your mailbox almost immediately. If they haven't arrived in an hour (to allow for backlogging at your mail server) they aren't likely to arrive in 24 hours or 48 hours. They don't wait for us to do them by hand, the script sends the e-mail out immediately.

If you don't get the e-mail, contact me stormbringer@belariath.com from the same e-mail address you used to register here. Tell me what nick ID you used. I don't need your password or anything else. Then I'll activate your account manually, usually within 24 hours at most.
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Re: Activation E-Mails

Postby Isla on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:58 am

Gmail is currently blocking emails from this site apparently as well.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Return to Problems