TLI: the Musical (a one day event idea)

Questions and suggestions that don't fit anywhere else in this area.

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Re: TLI: the Musical (a one day event idea)

Postby Tehya on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Most events don't need approval, unless you're making this into a quest then yes it needs to be submitted.
Tehya

Postby Wadeywade on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Im still trying to make the idea functional, lol. And trying to drum up enough.. interest, so that when we do it, you know people will maybe sorta, wanna join in? If its one person, then what fun is it gonna be and when I concepted the idea, I figured beyond myself there wouldnt really be an i terest. Shows what the fuck I know, lol.
A write up is coming very soon as in the next day pr two.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Amara on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Tehya - My post was in response to this post - he said "if you want to participate in this sort of less-intensive quest/rp/SL thing, feel free to speak your piece."

Deadpool wrote:Sorgram has also expressed an interest in backing this so..

I have also been considering what woupd be allowed in terms of music. Personally Im easy with anying as long as it was tweaked to fit the game. I am not sure how the powers that be will feel, but I would hope that same light spirit will pervade over this weirdo glee project from hell. I want to offer a chance for people to chime in, if you want to participate in this sort of less-intensive quest/rp/SL thing, feel free to speak your piece. :)
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil: viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186

"If my heart could beat, it'd beat for you." Valley of Silence

"And yet you did not chose me blindly. Certain expectations were aroused.
Let's not be coy; you were hoping I would satisfy all the desires you're
too shy to name, or at least show you a good time." The Crimson Petal and the White
Amara
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Yes I know, was asking if it was a event or quest. Some don't know events don't need approval. Though as it goes on its beginning to look more quest like.
Tehya

Postby Wadeywade on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:40 pm

I would hope itd be an event.. of course, considering you guys are the experts, I defer to your judgement what it is.
Also, Amara; what information do you need for a quest?
The number of participants would be anyone who wanted to, the duration would be a whole day and I believe i mentioned it would span two or three channels at least though on that one, since it seems theres such a HUGE response here and in ooc to the idea people may burst into song almost anywhere. ;)
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Amara on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Quest information would be here: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=18484
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil: viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186

"If my heart could beat, it'd beat for you." Valley of Silence

"And yet you did not chose me blindly. Certain expectations were aroused.
Let's not be coy; you were hoping I would satisfy all the desires you're
too shy to name, or at least show you a good time." The Crimson Petal and the White
Amara
Predominate
Predominate

Previous

Return to General Questions and Suggestions