Golemancy

Questions and suggestions for new spells, changes to spells and the magic system

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Golemancy

Postby Ryke Masha on Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:52 pm

A suggestion for new Out of Battle shaman spell that can be used to enrich scenes and add some more flavor for shamans

Gelomancy
OOB spell
Level required: Shamanx2
Casting method: none
Defending method: none

Description: Focusing on a small pile of stones and anchoring a spirit onto them a shaman can create a golem. These simple creatures are no more then 2 and half feet tall and have a roughly humaniod shape made of cobbled together stones. There will be one stone acting as the head with glowing eyes in the color of the caster's choice acting as the face. These are simple creatures that can be used for simples tasks or chores. I.E sweeping, carrying things, keeping watch.

:MECHANICS: When making a golem the caster must expend 5 stamina to create the golem and it can not be recovered until the golem is gone. If the caster loses consciousness or the golem takes any damage the spell will be disspelled the golem will fall back into a pile of stones.
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Re: Golemancy

Postby miyuka on Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:24 pm

seems more like a geomancer thing than a shaman thing to me. I think for a shaman they'd just summon a spirit that's already there to help instead of putting a spirit into something. At the very least if they are going to be putting spirits into something, I'd imagine it could be more than just rocks. Inanimate objects in general, with a limit to size of course.
miyuka

Return to Spells and Magic