Proposal: Satchel Space (OOB)

Questions and suggestions for new spells, changes to spells and the magic system

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Proposal: Satchel Space (OOB)

Postby Sanjin Koukyu on Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

Name: Satchel Space
Spell Type: Out of Battle (OOB)
Level Required: 10
Class : Magex3
Casting Method: Other

Description:
As the Mage starts to delve deeper into Spatial and Gravitational spheres of magic within Arcana, one of the first useful spells they learn is the ability to maintain a pocket of spatial aether, allowing them to pull out their belongings whenever they need them instead of needing to carry everything all the time. There are limitations to this space and the capacity to pull things out.

Mechanics: Simply, this spell allows the user to reach into the Satchel Space to procure something that they own and is listed within their character sheet. Anything from weapons to food can be pulled out and time within the satchel space stops, allowing for food and drink to remain fresh while stowed away. The limitations of the spell is that living beings cannot be placed within the space (i.e. familiars or pets), nor can mehrial be kept in the space (something about how the coin is crafted doesn’t work well with maintained spatial aether).
Sanjin Koukyu
Expert
Expert

Re: Proposal: Satchel Space (OOB)

Postby miyuka on Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 pm

don't really have much to add, pretty straight forward spell may I ask why the restriction on mhl? Is it for OOC mechanics?
miyuka

Re: Proposal: Satchel Space (OOB)

Postby Sanjin Koukyu on Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:42 pm

Basically to prevent thieves from doing their thief things and stealing from players who have it. I wanted to create roleplay opportunities, not take them away.

Punishing thieves is fun! :}
Sanjin Koukyu
Expert
Expert

Return to Spells and Magic