Suggestion for Reduction of Level Cap for Troll Regeneration

Questions and suggestions for new spells, changes to spells and the magic system

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Suggestion for Reduction of Level Cap for Troll Regeneration

Postby Gabby on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello there everyone. I just wanted to ask and talk about the potential of reducing the level requirement for troll regeneration. I am currently playing the highest level active troll character at level 11. It has taken me 5 years to reach this point, and I cannot see this character ever hitting the level 25 requirement for this spell. And it is a bit disappointing, as I think it would be a great amount of fun in the game and to roleplay it.

My suggestion would be to reduce it to Requiring Level 10. That is a much easier achieved level for newer players I feel, and perhaps would encourage and reward other troll players to play more their trolls more often.

I thank you all for my time, and I hope you have the chance to read through this.
Gabby
Novice
Novice

Re: Suggestion for Reduction of Level Cap for Troll Regenera

Postby miyuka on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:33 pm

I don't agree with the argument. I've seen new players reach high levels in far less than 5 years. While I doubt it is your intention nor do I wish ti suggest you are doing so this particular post does make it sound as if such a requirement should be lowered so you can obtain such a spell without giving a far more valid reason to reduced the level required to obtain it.
miyuka

Return to Spells and Magic