A few Warrior Mage spell suggestions

Questions and suggestions for new spells, changes to spells and the magic system

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Re: A few Warrior Mage spell suggestions

Postby Zeddular on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:47 pm

Just did a quick pass on the spells, edited wordings and spellings, and changed the name of Chaotic Bolt to Elemental Bolt to better fit the spell and its description.
Zeddular
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:12 pm

As a newly branded WaM, I really like these spell ideas...and the lore and history as a whole. The balance between martial and magic, but the elemental touch is excellent. I hope these get a look at when WaM is going under the knife again. I'm interested in the class and seeing where it can go with the right attention.

(OOC: I is the player of Gabriel, just so folks know!)
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Postby miyuka on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:39 pm

oh and before I forget. Edit your first post to include all your ideas/changes so Dev doesn't have to go through the whole thread to find all your ideas should we decided to use any of them.
miyuka

Postby Zeddular on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:30 pm

The first post has been edited and changed to include a changelog at the bottom of the page as well as the brief 'Lore and History' suggestions I offered as well. The Lore and History section can and will be further polished and edited if it is found to be suitable.

Thank you again for your time, Miyuka and everyone else who has commented and responded so positively. I love this place and it is an honor to be able to contribute to it in a small way.
Zeddular
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Zeddular on Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:24 pm

Added a new spell 'Arcane Charge' to the list and addended it to the list of changes at the bottom of the first post as suggested earlier.
Zeddular
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Zeddular on Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:18 am

Added a new spell 'Spelled Strike' to the list as well as expanded my thoughts on the War Mage class and the importance of 'Class Identity'.
Zeddular
Initiate
Initiate

Previous

Return to Spells and Magic