Sexual Spell: Double Trouble

Questions and suggestions for new spells, changes to spells and the magic system

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Sexual Spell: Double Trouble

Postby Rei-Kai on Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Double Trouble
Level required: 30
Class required: Seductress
Description: Seductressx5

A powerful spell born out of the desire to experience ever greater heights of pleasure and being limited to only a single form to experience it with. The seductress could form invisible arms to tease others, transmit thoughts to stir the libidos of others, create spirits to tantalize the flesh of her victims with excitement and even create sexual objects out of thin air to pleasure herself and her partners in every which way she could imagine. So why couldn't she do more? These thoughts bloomed into a furious desire and eventually blossomed into the ultimate spell to achieve carnal nirvana. While other mages can summon servants to obey orders for battle and defense, the seductress transforms this into something more. A division of being, a mirror of oneself, created for the sole purpose of carnal pleasure. A doppelganger in the Seductress' image. Her face, her form, her memories and her desires. A perfect double. A perfect partner in crime.

Mechanics: Spell lasts only the scene being used in or 10hrs (2hrs for every time Seductress has been taken). It cannot be used in combat. The doppelganger has no equipment. It cannot be more than 10m from the caster, otherwise it disappears. The spell itself is cast differently as the copy is physically manifest. The spell can only be cast during orgasm.
Rei-Kai
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Sexual Spell: Double Trouble

Postby Nissatani on Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:23 pm

That's a good idea but why not also ask for swap gender as in built spell for the double?
Nissatani
Novice
Novice

Postby Farvel on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:48 am

I like this. A lot. My only comment is the duration, which seems way too long for a spell one would expect to be quite draining. I'd say 5 hours at most.
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amara on Tue May 12, 2020 2:37 pm

Pretty neat.

what's the purpose of the doppelganger?

If the purpose of the doppelganger is to help or just be a piece of RP fluff during sexytime, why not let it be cast during the hot and steamy parts.

Dissolving immediately after orgasm.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil: viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186

"If my heart could beat, it'd beat for you." Valley of Silence

"And yet you did not chose me blindly. Certain expectations were aroused.
Let's not be coy; you were hoping I would satisfy all the desires you're
too shy to name, or at least show you a good time." The Crimson Petal and the White
Amara
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Spells and Magic