other kingdoms

Questions and suggestions for new locations, business plans, and changes to shops or other places around the empire

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

other kingdoms

Postby lando on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi there I'm new so bear with me, are there any minor or subjugated kingdoms outside of Nalthalion?
If not can we design one?
lando
Novice
Novice

Re: other kingdoms

Postby L`aquera on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:00 pm

There are several and more are always being discovered. You have Valencia to the north, we have a Portal just outside of Nanthalion that will pop you just outside the Valencian capitol. There is St Eva just North East of of Valencia and there is a portal not far from the other that will bring you to the city just outside the walls. There are several outlaying cities that make up a Duchy of St Eva. To the further North East of St Eva are the lands of the nomads, the once thought untraveled and impossible sheer pass of mountains where a pass was found and leads to the valley and further East, the Ocean. To the South is where the Noble Qu`selesha has her castle, in the sands of sha`shir, I THINK is the spelling, lord help me if its not. To the West is the Isles where trade for some of our more exotic fruits is made.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to Location, Location, Location