Proposal: Nanthalion Teahouse

Questions and suggestions for new locations, business plans, and changes to shops or other places around the empire

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Proposal: Nanthalion Teahouse

Postby tbohms75 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:32 am

After some talk with a few people, I have come up with the idea of opening a Teahouse/sweetshop type thing. Yes, I understand we have the Inn that serves many types of beverages. However, I am looking for something a bit more...subtle in a way. A place that will specialize in various teas and coffees. A place that will have a deli style area for sandwiches, cakes, muffins, and more. If such a thing comes to light, we will be able to hire various types of people, because we will growing most of the items used ourself. So we will be looking for bakers, cooks, tenders, farmers, and various type people. I think this will provide a touch more to the city, and to the roleplay we have here within our community. The teahouse will also be around for catering events such as parties, balls, and the like. I think this would be an amazing service to offer all.

Boannan
tbohms75
Adept
Adept

Re: Proposal: Nanthalion Teahouse

Postby L`aquera on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:24 am

Although the ideal is creative and light, what seems to be missing in the proposal thus far is.. setting..

I'm just having a real hard time seeing Bob the Barbarian throwing down his axe and sticking out his pinky whilst his slave asks "Sconce Master? A spot of milk to the tea?" I'm not cringing but I'd like to see setting implicated to it to make it unique to what the channel is and has always been.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: Proposal: Nanthalion Teahouse

Postby Stormbringer on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Have to agree. It simply does not fit the setting. Sorry.
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Return to Location, Location, Location