Fireforge Alehouse and Brewery

Questions and suggestions for new locations, business plans, and changes to shops or other places around the empire

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Fireforge Alehouse and Brewery

Postby Dante_Ambrogio on Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:46 pm

Business Type: Primarily a Brewery to supply the restaurants in the game a new selection of Dwarven brewed Ales and Beers for their menus; but will also include a small Tap Room for players to enjoy the ales at if they wish.

Idea: I would like to bring the Fireforge Brand Ales and Beers to Belariath on my character Morgran Fireforge; this will include things like the Paragon Quadruple Ale (Dark Lager with High Alcohol Content), Warmaster's Red Ale, The Archivists Dubbel, etc...

This will supplement available options for restaurants and such and all of these things are brewed in the Dwarven style and I think it would be an opportunity for some variety in RP as well as another way that I can contribute to the game environment. At this stage I am making the post about it here before I start planning things like location in game and such but ideally I should think that the brewery itself should be fairly central to the empire so that it is easily accessible by all places and reaches.
Loves bite is eternal, welcome or otherwise. Once bitten it twines with your very soul and can never be forgotten

Player of: Dante Ambrogio, Victus Ambrogio|Naut|, Kat`ryn Quel`dalre, Elizabeth Graesyn, Vex Windstrider, Valithren Caradoc, Daelmaron Fyresong, Morgran Fireforge, Feindhara Ingolfr, Gashan Nakajima,
Dante_Ambrogio
Expert
Expert

Re: Fireforge Alehouse and Brewery

Postby miyuka on Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:45 pm

Don't quote me on this but I believe this falls more under the freelancer rules? I've seen other players have similiar things like I think Wade has a brewery and Angst has or had a winery. I'd say get in contact with L and Ehl and see if they would allow it or not.
miyuka

Re: Fireforge Alehouse and Brewery

Postby Dante_Ambrogio on Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:44 pm

miyuka wrote:Don't quote me on this but I believe this falls more under the freelancer rules? I've seen other players have similiar things like I think Wade has a brewery and Angst has or had a winery. I'd say get in contact with L and Ehl and see if they would allow it or not.

Sounds like a plan I may have to investigate.
Loves bite is eternal, welcome or otherwise. Once bitten it twines with your very soul and can never be forgotten

Player of: Dante Ambrogio, Victus Ambrogio|Naut|, Kat`ryn Quel`dalre, Elizabeth Graesyn, Vex Windstrider, Valithren Caradoc, Daelmaron Fyresong, Morgran Fireforge, Feindhara Ingolfr, Gashan Nakajima,
Dante_Ambrogio
Expert
Expert

Return to Location, Location, Location