More animals For Dethsiris maybe

Questions and suggestions for additions or changes to these topics

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

More animals For Dethsiris maybe

Postby Elise`whitepaw on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:56 pm

now that me be clear i ask Archy if i could write up some more animals he a said yes i could try... after all to me a jungle should be teeming with life they normally are so... here is the first of two i thought up

The DethFrog

Description:
The Dethfrog Seems to be a black frog with markings of Red, electric purple, bright yellow , or even Blue. try dont seem to get much bigger then 3 inch long and tend to climb the trees with sticky little pads on there toes. there diet is mainly insects. often found on the under side of leaves one would think with that bright pattern they would have many preditors but there in lies a problem that pattern tells other animals they are toxic.

Abilities:
Posion there skin extrudes a nerve toxic that start to Shut down ones nervous system causing fever, headaches, Nausea, vomiting, and Sezures... if not seen by a healer with in a few hours you may very well die. like most frogs they can climb and jump.

Disadvantages:
Like most frogs they are small and Squishy tho... touching with bare skin is ill advised... they have poor aim when jumping like most frogs

Special:
they`are posioness that seems Speaical enough
not tameable as far as i know
Elise`whitepaw, isis`starfeather , Jinx`Quinn , Alyssa` Shadowfall, Adel ,Naut`kyn , Nessa`{rei-k}, Neva`frostsong,Jareth Gleamscale
Elise`whitepaw
Initiate
Initiate

Re: More animals For Dethsiris maybe

Postby Elise`whitepaw on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:56 am

The second animal for considerations

The rainbow bird

Description:
A bird about the size of an African Grey parrot only with longer tail plumage. they come in Ever color of the rainbow males tend to be of more brightly colored and multicolored.... while females appear to be mute tho only alittle and tend to stick to one color tho often in different shades.. nesting appears to happen in all areas of Dethsiris this creatures might even make good pets and appear to be alittle intelligent

Abilities: Exceptional eye sight let them know whom they may wish to stay with. They tend to be intelligent to the point of using keep stones like the tops of walls or courtyard cobbles to brake open nuts and some fruits so they can eat the good bits. Working latches as well does not appear to be beyond them, they can be found some times getting in to store houses if the latch is to simple. They also seem to learn to mimic sound and voices if heard often enough. They fly pretty well.

Disadvantages: If over burdened...they find it hard to take off. they love anything shiny to the point that, they may get a potential handler in trouble.. there bright plumage can get them found easily if they are not in there home jungle in less one house is filled with bright colors.. they tend to mimic sounds... some times those sounds are loud and awful

Special: Speaking if they learn enough words....their intelligence make them good pets to the right person they can be trained to fetch small objects

In Battle: They really have no place in battle
Elise`whitepaw, isis`starfeather , Jinx`Quinn , Alyssa` Shadowfall, Adel ,Naut`kyn , Nessa`{rei-k}, Neva`frostsong,Jareth Gleamscale
Elise`whitepaw
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Elise`whitepaw on Tue May 19, 2020 3:12 am

Bump
Elise`whitepaw
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Dante_Ambrogio on Tue May 19, 2020 3:14 am

I like these, Victus wants a birdy
Loves bite is eternal, welcome or otherwise. Once bitten it twines with your very soul and can never be forgotten

Player of: Dante Ambrogio, Victus Ambrogio|Naut|, Kat`ryn Quel`dalre, Elizabeth Graesyn, Vex Windstrider, Valithren Caradoc, Daelmaron Fyresong, Morgran Fireforge, Feindhara Ingolfr, Gashan Nakajima,
Dante_Ambrogio
Expert
Expert

Postby Elise`whitepaw on Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:31 am

i am wondering if this gained any Traction and who i would get to look at them
Elise`whitepaw
Initiate
Initiate

Postby CallieO on Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:31 am

I like these both a lot!
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby miyuka on Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:38 am

Have you sent these to Archaon for consideration? I do believe he's the one that handles Dethsiris related things.
miyuka

Postby L`aquera on Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:44 pm

Yes please, ask Arch to look them over. He's Our Deth guy (pun intended)
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Archaon on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:03 pm

I actually do like these, especially the birb. Course, can't have a jungle without a poison frog ;) hehe
Archaon
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Archaon on Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:47 pm

I'll go ahead and add these two to the jungle world on the appropriate thread in the Dethsiris forum. Good stuff :-D
Archaon
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Races, Classes and Skills