magic sphere availabilities for Ranger class

Questions and suggestions for additions or changes to these topics

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

magic sphere availabilities for Ranger class

Postby Marren on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:40 pm

it would seem to me that the ranger class would have access to the Nature sphere. the ranger class' description says, "They are the ultimate trackers and woodsmen, the stewards of the forests. The Rangers are more adept, and more at home in the the thick of the forests than they ever are in the cities of people." so it makes perfect sense for them to have access to magic that is based on their home, the forest. I was looking through the nature sphere, and some of the spells in there are perfectly suited for a ranger, such as Wooden blade, leaf armor, and camouflage. even a few of the others, though they have level requirements, so i didnt really look at them. let me know what you think? thanks for the consideration.

Marren/ Eolande Keita/ Daynar Roke/ Syl`Zhalti/ Severus
Marren, Eolande Keita, Daynar Roke, Syl`Zhalti, Severus
Marren
Initiate
Initiate

Re: magic sphere availabilities for Ranger class

Postby lyllamarie on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Ranger is not a magical class, however, and is in fact a Physical Class; now if you dual classed with a druid or somesuch, or had access to racial sphere's, that's pretty much the only time Ranger gains access into the sphere.
lyllamarie
High Council
High Council

Re: magic sphere availabilities for Ranger class

Postby Marren on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:15 pm

you know, that fact actually escaped my notice until you mentioned it. call it a blonde moment... #-o even though im not blonde. lol. so the ranger -could- have access to the nature sphere, but only if they were to dual class with druid? that makes sense to me actually.
Marren, Eolande Keita, Daynar Roke, Syl`Zhalti, Severus
Marren
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Races, Classes and Skills