Suggestions for Priest / Physicals

Questions and suggestions for additions or changes to these topics

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Suggestions for Priest / Physicals

Postby SensoryCrossover on Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:45 am

So a few suggestions from someone new and not too in depth with the mechanics. My opinions are based off looking at what's available and thinking that really doesn't make that much sense.
Uh hello physical classes, the penalties and cross class restrictions are weird. Dark elf can't be monk and warrior can't mix with cleric. There's probably more, but the penalties for physical classes seem like more of a detriment than the boon off first impression.. Priest/Cleric is woefully lacking in spells. Namely I would like to suggest Holy Smite/Strike (or unholy), and Power Word: Etc. spells to round out all the support spells offerred. It's also extremely weird that a cleric has no combat healing ability unless I missed something?
Please don't pick apart my verbage, I mean well, just looking at the things and thinking some things need some effort applied, namely Monk, Mist Raider, and Priest/Cleric.
SensoryCrossover
Novice
Novice

Re: Suggestions for Priest / Physicals

Postby SensoryCrossover on Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:47 am

Oh also, the amount of risk versus reward for thief is kind of unfavorable, sort of pigeonholing people into thieving as rape bait. It might be cool to rp a successful thief who makes money for a change, or target specific things.
SensoryCrossover
Novice
Novice

Return to Races, Classes and Skills