Grandfathering Skills

Questions and suggestions for additions or changes to these topics

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Postby Sha`Ruse on Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:57 pm

I would like it if Sha`Ruse could keep her Master ranking of Alchemy. She has spent many hours at the apothecary making potions, as well as herb hunting and the like. Her skill with alchemy has also shapped a lot of her beliefs and ideas. So... that would be great. Thanks! :D
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Grandfathering Skills

Postby Dakiras Lorgaine on Thu May 15, 2008 10:53 pm

Heyas...just got back from a long break and I'm trying to catch up on everything...one thing at a time. I suppose I'm petitioning for the grandfathering of my characters skills.

The first is master level of enchanting. He was the manager of the Sorcerous Sanctuary and went on to become the Guild Master of Unigo. He has performed countless enchantments and spent many hours working at the shop and continuing to perform them as the Guild Master of Unigo.

The second is master level of Scribe. During his time as manager of the Sorcerous Sanctuary and Guild Master of Unigo he spent quite a bit of time writing scrolls. Also he underwent training through the Guild of Song and Signet (I think that's what it was) to become master level of Scribe for the theater that he was going to open...and perhaps plan to try and work on again.
Dakiras Lorgaine
Novice
Novice

Postby L`aquera on Sat May 17, 2008 9:52 pm

There are skills that you can begin taking for work and general skills, just not class skills. So perhaps looking those over first and adding them in, Dak would help you out since they are available.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Dakiras Lorgaine on Sun May 18, 2008 7:19 am

Well that's where Scribe work comes into play. I did do many hours of perfecting it for my "future position" as head of the Nanthalion Theater through the GSS. I'm merely stating the work has already been done here. Enchanting on the other hand was something that I did for probably two years. None of these have much to do with my class. Strictly job focused.
Dakiras Lorgaine
Novice
Novice

Postby L`aquera on Sun May 18, 2008 2:14 pm

Ok, what I mean is, since I know I tend to speak in 'vague' form is Here and as well to look here and of course Here as well.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Christine-Daae on Wed May 21, 2008 5:05 am

I'm curious when we will learn if we can have the requested skills for our chars or not? Just curious no rush or anything.
Christine-Daae
Expert
Expert

Postby L`aquera on Wed May 21, 2008 1:55 pm

S'good question no?

Heres the answer:

When we feel like it!!!!

Just kidding.. :D

Actually, we will be delving within Dev and once again, revising through skills and tinkering with classes but not a lot, as we've already had enough change what we need is consistency. So when those are done, then we'll be making notes here on the board for those that asked to be grandfathered in, until that point, silence is golden. Or is that suspicious? hmm.. well, one of them. ;)
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Dante_Ambrogio on Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:46 pm

I would like to have my character Morgran Fireforge grandfathered to have Mithril Smithing (Novice) as he comes from a clan of dwarves that deal nearly exclusively in Mithril forged items and he is from a Artisan Caste family and according to his backstory has been working the forge his entire life until leaving the Clanhold to seek out a life of his own.
Loves bite is eternal, welcome or otherwise. Once bitten it twines with your very soul and can never be forgotten

Player of: Dante Ambrogio, Victus Ambrogio|Naut|, Kat`ryn Quel`dalre, Elizabeth Graesyn, Vex Windstrider, Valithren Caradoc, Daelmaron Fyresong, Morgran Fireforge, Feindhara Ingolfr, Gashan Nakajima,
Dante_Ambrogio
Expert
Expert

Postby miyuka on Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:07 pm

I think you are mistaken on what this thread is for unless this is a very old character? that had already been doing mithril smithing back in the day before we came up with this skill system.
miyuka

Previous

Return to Races, Classes and Skills