May 21: Vulpine Prayer Meeting

Questions and suggestions relating to deities and temples

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

May 21: Vulpine Prayer Meeting

Postby CallieO on Thu May 06, 2010 3:32 am

May 21—Vulpine Prayer Meeting

On May 21, there will be an all-day event at the vulpine temple. All Children of the Lady are invited to attend. This event, hosted by Callie Volopa, Matwyn and Tahni, will be an organized chance for everyone who deeply feels The Lady’s recent absence from their lives to pray for Her to return and once more guide Her people.

We will bring offerings of sex, and burn incense and candles. We ask that each vulpine that attends, if able, bring along a short written letter to The Lady, which will be placed at the foot of where Her statue used to stand. Your letter should be a testimonial to the difference The Lady has made in your life.

WHAT: Worship and celebration event
WHEN: May 21, 2010; all day (12 a.m. Eastern Friday to 12 a.m. Eastern Saturday)
WHERE: The Vulpine Temple (#TLI-Quest channel)
WHO: All vulpines and non-vulpines mated to vulpines are invited to attend. The Vulpine Temple has not yet had its official grand opening, and therefore is not open to the general non-vulpine public.
WHY: To ask for The Lady’s return!
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Re: May 21: Vulpine Prayer Meeting

Postby CallieO on Wed May 19, 2010 12:03 am

As your character arrives at the prayer meeting and places his or her letter to The Lady at the foot of where Her statue used to be, I invite you to share your letter with the rest of us here by cut-and-pasting its contents into a reply to this thread. I'll do likewise when Callie places hers.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby CallieO on Fri May 21, 2010 5:09 am

At 1:06 a.m. on Friday, shortly before addressing the crowd, Callie places her letter to The Lady down at the base of where Her statue used to be. If someone were to read it, this is what they would see, written in the flowing script of Vulpani:

"The Lady gave me my body, my spirit and the freedom to explore how much pleasure I can experience in corporeal form. She helped instill in me a sense of purpose, ensured that I grew up happy in a village that is free, and granted me my core identity. She blessed me with my extra tails, my holy relic, and the sense of serenity that I experience when I worship her. She brought many wonderful friends, vulpine and et'vulpine alike, into my life. I pray that one day She will return, and fill my life with Her light again."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Neko Nightstalker on Fri May 21, 2010 5:46 am

celes phage would place his letter at the altar. it having been wrote but him being to shy or able to read it aloud.

"the lady has given me my life. she has given me the knowledge to explore this life and make the decisions i need. she may not have granted me the knowledge to write this but she has brought me a long way. to the lady who shall always watch over us to guide and protect us."
Neko Nightstalker
Adept
Adept

Return to Religion