Ishtar temple question

Questions and suggestions relating to deities and temples

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Ishtar temple question

Postby Lumikou on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:13 pm

So I kinda wanted to ask some question as I need a better understanding of things about the temple jobs in general. The reason mainly is I have a character that is very much devoting her self to the temple and I wanna make sure everything is okay in general and I know if she'll need resetting or not.

So for one I wanted to know job wise is there any kind of class requirement for the classes working in the temple. Since priestess and Tanani seem to be pretty much cleric only really. I mean do I have to have a cleric character or can other spirit classes take a role in those in well like a shaman for example

Also another question is more connected to starting out at the temple. I was wondering by getting a job at the temple where would you start out at exactly.

That's pretty much it and yes I read the religion section already, but it didn't really give me a through idea sorry if this has been asked before
Proud Owner of Seika & Tear Clearwing
Lumikou
Novice
Novice

Re: Ishtar temple question

Postby Sorgram on Sun May 22, 2016 6:34 am

find the priestess. get hired. but you don't necessarily have to be a religious employee. you could be hired as a maid or cum wiper if the hiring person so deemed it.

S.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby miyuka on Tue May 24, 2016 2:16 am

Priestess, cleric, paladin are the classes you'd look for if yer trying to be a religious type of character based off your class (mindset, spells and what have you). Pretty much anyone can be a religious type, regardless of class. Shaman, and the three aforementioned divine based classes differ greatly in mindset. Whom can be hired is up to those doing the hiring and I'd imagine what you are being hired to do.

For Ishtar, the head priestess is Kerrigan, with Lucky being the Daughter of Ishtar. And of course, the Noble, Matwyn, is in charge of all the religious temples.
miyuka

Postby Farvel on Tue May 24, 2016 2:40 am

That post is 4 years old. Just saying. 8)
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Religion