Human Following The Lady

Questions and suggestions relating to deities and temples

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Human Following The Lady

Postby Black on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:34 pm

I was wondering if there was a way for humans to follow the Lady in a specific manner? I was told that they can follow her in a manner of speaking, but would they be allowed any specific rites or things such as that, in relation to it? What I mean is, would all the actual priests or priestesses be required to be Vulpine, and is there any precedence for humans spreading knowledge of her around?
Black
Novice
Novice

Re: Human Following The Lady

Postby L`aquera on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:44 pm

I don't actually think, just because you are human you can't worship the Vulp Goddess. But.. the vulps probably wouldn't be inviting you to many fuzzy parties :D
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Black on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Makes sense. So basically it'd be a Vulpine only thing as far as actual gaining of any actual hierarchy might be. Though I do suppose they are quite appreciative when people come to the Temples of the foreign deities. That's how I usual see it in RPGs. Adventurers are often encouraged to respect all deities.
Black
Novice
Novice

Postby miyuka on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:36 am

That would be up to the heads of the religion, I'd imagine. A worshiper is a worshiper.
miyuka

Return to Religion