Anti-Deity Question

Questions and suggestions relating to deities and temples

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Anti-Deity Question

Postby Black on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:00 pm

I have a question. If someone is against all deities, what would happen to them, within the grand scheme of things. On another side, what if someone has a main deity, but actively assaults the clergy or beliefs of another Order? Is there precedence for this? Or do all faiths generally get along? (That'd be boring from a fantasy standpoint, but I understand if such is the case for ease of game world balance.)
Black
Novice
Novice

Re: Anti-Deity Question

Postby Sorgram on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:14 pm

There is no requirement to worship. Being anti religious is not a crime in the empire just be prepared to face the consequences if you mouth off to the wrong priestess. There is animosity but not any outright war between the faiths as there have been to many outside forces for the religions tobwork much over the others much less actually fighting.

S.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Re: Anti-Deity Question

Postby Ryke Masha on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:40 am

There aren't any big battles but within religions you can't find others that oppose them. Within the vulpine religion they have their own cult that is against them. And choriots hate torians for religious reasons. But it is mostly who you mouth off to really. Like if joe when up to sorgram and said your god is a bitch compared to my god then he will promptly get his ass kicked
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Return to Religion