Which Race Would You Rape?

Questions and suggestions relating to the playing of individual characters rather than the game world

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Which race do you rape first ask questions second?

Cat People
29%
Chirot
No votes
Duessa
No votes
Elves
29%
Goblin
No votes
Human
14%
Nymphs
14%
Torian
7%
Vulpine
No votes
Wolven
7%

Total votes : 14

Which Race Would You Rape?

Postby Ithilwen on Sat May 04, 2019 12:42 pm

I woke up this morning and had an idea for a new character. Which made me wonder a simple yet complex question. What race would your character rape? For further clarification I mean what race would your character see either that gets them a hate boner, or just a general I got to fuck it now attitude. In short which race makes your character go fuck now, be damned if they want it or not.

The poll only allows for ten options so I'm going to have and make some exclusions, as there are over 20 races to pick from. First off Minotaurs, Centaurs, Sithians, Wemic, Trolls, Magi, Satyrs, pixie and nixie, Ogres, Magi Merfolk, fae, Halflin, Dwarf and Drak Sen will not be included in the poll. For further condensing purposes Nymphs, Humans and Elfs will refer to all the subspecies of that race in the poll.

included for easy reference.

Humans: Amahil, Barbarians, High Human, The Tribe
Elves: Dark Elves, High Elves, Sylvan Elves
Nymphs: Dryads, Naiads, Nereides, Oreads, Sylphs
Ithilwen
Adept
Adept

Re: Which Race Would You Rape?

Postby Menhir on Sat May 04, 2019 1:24 pm

It's not really about the race of the character, though I stay away from Duessa for my own reasons.

More for me it's about portrayal... If a character portrays themselves as prey, they get treated as prey... IE if a quivering shy nymph skitters into the Inn all anxious and doe eyed... Well... That just kicks something in the instincts to want to devour it.

Also if a character is portrayed as cocky or confident and maybe in need of someone to knock her down a few pegs if she isn't actually someone who can back herself up. That also stirs something in my character (and me, lets be honest) to break a character down and show dominance over them.

Another thing, since it's a text based game, how they rp will often play a factor into whether or not I personally will put effort into an erotic scene with them. I don't like putting out two to four buffers to get back barely a paragraph. Of course casual interaction, that's a different matter most of the time, but I like words in my sex story heh.
Menhir
Adept
Adept

Re: Which Race Would You Rape?

Postby miyuka on Sat May 04, 2019 8:13 pm

needs an "all" option for us not picky folks
miyuka

Return to Characters