What are your characters' biggest flaws?

Questions and suggestions relating to the playing of individual characters rather than the game world

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

What are your characters' biggest flaws?

Postby CallieO on Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:57 pm

Without really meaning to do it, I've found that Tennibrook Balmossie, who's become my favorite character, has a few personality traits that recur frequently in roleplays and manifest as character flaws:

1. She's too honest. She's almost congenitally incapable of guile and keeping secrets.

2. She's very ambitious. She's almost never satisfied being where she is, even by the standards of vulpines, who in theory should be practicing the Second Tenet, self-improvement, as part of their religion.

3. Tenni is dutiful almost to a fault, sometimes at the cost of her personal life. Her relationships sometimes get neglected in the name of work, work, work. Then she needs to take a few days to catch up with her friends.

What are some of your characters' biggest flaws?
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Re: What are your characters' biggest flaws?

Postby Infernis on Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:02 am

His immense sense of modesty and humility.
Infernis
Predominate
Predominate

Re: What are your characters' biggest flaws?

Postby Marren on Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:17 am

Lol which character? Lets see...

Eolande Keita: superiority complex and quick temper combined with a thirst for power. Brutal honesty.

Marren: workaholic, clingy.

Syl`Zhalti: low self-esteem, occasionally bipolar.

Severus: a lack of social skills, chihuahua syndrome ( acts as though hes ten feet tall and bulletproof, is really 4'11" tall)

Thats... All of em i care to write down!
Marren, Eolande Keita, Daynar Roke, Syl`Zhalti, Severus
Marren
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Characters