What is your characters' designed purpose?

Questions and suggestions relating to the playing of individual characters rather than the game world

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

What is your characters' designed purpose?

Postby CallieO on Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:24 pm

What characters do you have, and what do you use them for?

Callie Volopa is one of my two primaries. She's a restaurant owner and has made a tremendous fortune catering events.

Tennibrook Balmossie is my other primary. I started off with her as a strict military person, and she still has a military job, but she's now also the High Priestess of the Dethsiris Vulpine Temple.

Erin Tarcata is one of my secondaries, and one of only two slave characters. Well, concubine. I use her mostly in domestic scenes with whoever her master is; currently Caolan.

Breeja Okoruuya was originally created to be the wife of Aakarados Okoruuya, a character created by the handler who played Arothiel. You know, I probably should have known better? We were great friends, but the handler is gay and has no interest in portraying het relationships. Breeja is mostly used to open the General Store nowadays, but she's also a designer.

Sirocco works at the inn as a bartender, and is the loving, passionate wife of Kangee.

Leo Varnado is a guitar player who performs at the inn.

Yaki is an inn slave.

Georgia Riverblossom is a thief, a member of the Orc Band (even though she's a halfling), and is paired up with Alexei Windrunner, whom she affectionately calls X.

Donzela is a new mermaid slave I've created to be Wade's property.

Brian Perano is a member of the Savi'atar vulpine secret society.

Judy Bonnefoy is my new character, who's going to open an art gallery in the Market Bazaar, and whom I created to serve as a love interest for Ascellon.

Aimee Sarasine is a hunter.

Viaa is a healer and love interest of Uldin.

Joanna Rossi is a Swan Mae dancer who works at Gaea's Guzzler.

Idessa Holiday is an elderly cart driver who has occasional flings with Danior.

Orange Othreis is a nature spirit who doesn't get much use.

Margalo Scott is a stable attendant who gets very little use.

Camille Navarune is a woman I break out on occasion who deliberately has no character development and is just DTF whenever I use her.

Auric Lightwing is a character I haven't used in a *very* long time, and might delete.

Alice Silvertoe is a temple attendant whose place in my pantheon has been far surpassed by Tennibrook since the latter's creation two years ago.

Hamar is a character I created just so I could have romantic scenes with my then-real life girlfriend, and I might delete him.

Lucy Gravenor is so non-notable that I can't really remember her deal.

Nihlus Bellatin is a chef at the vulpine temple, and I use him so infrequently he might get deleted.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Re: What is your characters' designed purpose?

Postby Eucep on Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:46 pm

That is quite a list there. I am at a point I am not sure anymore with all of my characters where they stand due to the long absence.

Of course, my main is Eucep. As for her role, she is pretty much 'who I wish I was'. Well in the past more so then now as I am a bit more content with 'being me', but she still is in most aspects the mun behind the character. Of course she has some values changed as she is not human. Her in game role is candlemaker as a profession, but she also is my entertainer and jester.

Tsunami my witch, is probably the one where I have the easiest time and the most difficult time using her. She is simply put my dominant bitch, but that is not truly a role I go for now. Also it's the issue of despite how long it's been, she was more fun as a nymph. I think it does not help my far more sparse time does not help restart her. As a role, she is my clothing artisan and body torturer, err, piercer and tattoo artist.

Katsumi was as Tsunami's sister the opposit, sweet and caring and submissive, but of course that got curveballed hard too on occasion and she has the same issues otherwise as Tsunami. As for a role, she is my archmage who delves endlessly into books and researches new spells. Spells I proposed in the past were usually 'by Katsumi'.

Yugo is just my direct approach brute, the blacksmith master and one of the powerhouses of pure muscle who kinda only cares about his mate Marie.

Azyrmi Ryoko is my wannabe pyromancer, she loves fire, but is to soft of heart to be a fire menace. Kinda should make her a pyrotechnics person, making fireworks both chemically and magically.
It's good to be evil.
Eucep
Expert
Expert

Postby Sanjin Koukyu on Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:13 pm

I don't really have a designed purpose for Sanjin.

There's the idea that Sanjin was created with the purpose to 'learn', but that's such a broad and vague thing that it leaves it open to interpretation and the potential it creates. The basic idea of the character leaves it open fully to how roleplay directs them and while there's a basic guideline that will direct the character, other events might color the path they take (dying, getting married, getting a high ranking title, storylines participated in, etc).

So, the designed purpose for Sanjin is....

roleplay!
Sanjin Koukyu
Expert
Expert

Postby Stormbringer on Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:48 pm

I only came here for the serf riding and dwarf tossing :D
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Postby Eucep on Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:57 pm

Stormbringer wrote:I only came here for the serf riding and dwarf tossing :D

This explains why dwarves are so rare.
It's good to be evil.
Eucep
Expert
Expert

Return to Characters