Flying Tankard Mobile Pub: Food and Spirits menu

Simple purchases from shops in Nanthalion which don't have their own forum.

Moderators: Simplicity, Ielenia

Flying Tankard Mobile Pub: Food and Spirits menu

Postby Wadeywade on Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:31 pm

Hi!
Welcome to the Flying Tankard Mobile Pub! We home to have a home one day, but until then we'd love to share our unique fare and spirits with all the folk of the Empire! Here is our humble menu, we hope you find something you'll like.

menu template

cocktails
--------------
-Bourbon Sour
-Heialani
-Martini
-Grog

spirits
------------------
-Merder cherry rum
-Sweet Hone bourbon
-Amalhe apple whiskey
-Blue Island gin
-Wrath of Grapes brandy

other drink stuff
------------
-Spyder cider
-light cream ale
-honey mead
-Elven red wine
-Elven white wine
-blush wine
-blood wine
-white tea
-black tea
-coffee
-apple juice

foods
-----------
-Potato Chowder
-Ranger Stew
-Steamed Sauerkraut and rabbit Andouille sausage
-Roast Ptarmigan
-Clay Pot-cooked Orange Duck
-baked lemon pepper Chicken
-Black Diamond Venison Steak
-Roast Boar
-Mutton Chops
-Baked Salmon
-Crawdad Boil
-Vegetable Platter
-Cheese Platter

Drink Menu:
Heialani- Mezkal, Gin, and Cherry Rum mixed with blood orange and tangerine juice with crushed ice. 6 mhl a drink.
-
Bourbon Sour: a double of bourbon served with a jigger of lemon juice and a pinch of sugar. 2mhl
-
Martini: a specially prepared vermouth (made with dry, dry elven white wine), Gin, a slice of lemon rind and maybe an olive if you ask nice. 3mhl
-
Grog: Gin, Bourbon, brandy, lemon juice, tangerine juice, blood orange juice, cherry rum, apple whiskey. 9 mhl
-
Merder Rum, 3 mhl a shot, 30 mhl per bottle
-
Sweet Home Bourbon, 1 mhl a shot, 15 mhl a bottle
-
Apple whiskey- 2 mhl per shot, 20 mhl per bottle

Aged and Rare Whiskey price list:
Year price age(in years)
8 25 mhl 1
7 30 mhl 2
6 35 mhl 3
5 40 mhl 4
4 80 mhl 5
3 160 mhl 6
2 320 mhl 7
1 640 mhl 8

-
Gin (1mhl per shot, 10 mhl per bottle)
-
Brandy (2 mhl per shot, 20 mhl per bottle)
-
honey mead- 5 mhl a horn
-
Light Cream Ale- 2 mhl a tankard
-
Spyder cider: a spiced hard cider made with Amahle green and Valencian golden apples.-1 mhl a tankard
-
Wine
All wine is grown, produced and distrubuted by T&A Winery ('cause they're awesome)
Elven Red
Elven White
Blush
Blood Wine
5 mhl a glass, 20 mhl a carafe

-

White Tea- Mint tea with a light touch of honey and fresh cream. 1mhl per pot
-
Black Tea- Regular tea. 1mhl per pot
-
Apple Juice- 2 mhl per pitcher
-
food items served:

Rangers' stew- a hearty bowl of stew containing carrots, wild shallots, goat meat, potatoes, and corn in a savory sauce seasoned with black pepper, salt, dried crushed garlic, oregano, and wild sage. 2 mhl per bowl, comes with fresh warm corn flatbread.

Potato Chowder- Potatoes, celery, and onions in a white sauce seasoned with basil, rosemary and pepper. served with fresh baked wheat rolls. 2 mhl a bowl

Steamed Sauerkraut- exactly what its' name implies, this aged kraut is served hot with or without rabbit Andouille sausage. 1 mhl a bowl, optional corn flatbread is free.

Roast Boar- a thick slice of roast wild boar from the island of Il Mutah Har, marinated in Sweet Home Bourbon and spices then slow roasted in a pit covered in pepper, salt, thyme, chipolte pepper, honey and lemon juice and banana leaves. served with a loaf of sliced bread. serves 4. 20 mhl single serving- 5 mhl

Fried Mutton chops- Mutton fried in walnut and olive oil, seasoned with rosemary, paprika and grey volcanic salt.
served with seasoned potatoes that are served with a cheese sauce over them. 15 mhl per meal

Orange clay pot-baked Duck: this duck is rubbed with ginger, clove and allspice then lowered into a pot of orange sections and orange juice.served with saffron fried rice. 15 mhl a bird

Roast Chicken- a chicken rubbed in black pepper, and lemon and the coated in lemons then skewred TO lemon slices and then slow roasted. 10 mhl a bird, 5 mhl for a leg, thigh or breast.

Baked Salmon- Salmon fillet half baked in a dill/lemon/pepper butter and served over seasoned wild rice. 5 mhl per plate

Crawdad Boil- Crawdads boiled with corn and potates. has a lemon-dill butter on the side. seasonal dish, served with wild harvested rice. 10 mhl a plate

Roast Ptarmigan- a snow hen dry rubbed with salt, cumin, sage and thyme, stuffed with a garlic/ mushroom/ rice stuffing slow cooked. 10 mhl for a full bird, 5 mhl for a leg, thigh, breast slice and a side helping of stuffing.

Vegetable platter- fresh radishes, carrots, celery, sliced onions, olives (black and/or green), lemon slices, served on a platter. serves 4. 15 mhl
single serving- 4 mhl

Cheese Platter- Goat, Sweet Cheddar, Sharp Cheddar, Smoked Gouda, Muenster, and aged Picorino cubes served on a platter. serves 2. 5 mhl

more may be added later so, keep an eye on this note! thanks! hope to see you again!
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Return to Shopping in Nanthalion