Pondering Breakfast (Open)

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Re: Pondering Breakfast (Open)

Postby Simplicity on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 am

Yes, she realized how foolish, how unmoriel she sounded, which no doubt had him confused, but there was little to no way she could actually find the words to explain her frustrations - perhaps she'd been on the surface too long to deal with this particular subject as she should. Hell, this conversation was proof that she'd been on the surface too long and was loosing her edge as a moriel and a woman. Asking for equality for a male - a slave - at that...yes, it was her slave and perhaps that was the point. Even in the gloom, those that she had as slaves had been allowed to worship freely, with or without her presence - but then again, she also had a lot more respect and authority within the gloom than she does up here.

She let a peal of laughter fall from her lips before falling silent and shaking her head - no doubt seeming momentarily crazy. "I've just realized how absolutely foolish and truth be told, pointless this conversation is. Goddess below I've spent too much time on the surface." She shook her head and finished the last of her coffee - thankfully it was still warm. She reclined back upon the seat, eyes sliding closed for a moment.

"I shouldn't have even bothered involving you in the matter. It is something I should have handled on my own, dealt with the Priestess in mine own way and let you clean up the aftermath, or something rather than begging for the aid of a male, even if you are High Priest....no offense of course." She'd accepted the fact that Kirva had chosen a male for Her High Priest - but that did not mean that she had to like it, or think that it was right. "Either way, nymavin, shall be worshiping within the sanctuary, and that is mine order, as he is devout to the Goddess and mine name shall not be sullied simply because a second-rate priestess chose to deny mine slave a place to worship." Words slid free of those tiers, with a light finality saying that she was done with the subject, and events would occur despite what he would say afterwards.

"Now, perhaps we can move onto more pleasant things?" She murmured, gaze flicking over his frame for but a moment - he was after all attractive, and well, there were a number of things that were much more pleasant than what they'd been discussing.
Simplicity

Postby xmastersethx on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Carthad was, in his own way, set at ease by that mad peel of laughter. It was certainly more fitting for a moriel, more fitting of moriel of her station in particular. Afterall was she not senschal of the House he served? While Carthad might have difficulty taking direct orders from her in certain situations, there was no denying her superiority in rank. While in the gloom she might be used to males falling to their knees, licking her boot, and supplicating themselves completely to her prescence, Carthad saw the deep dip of his head that was nearly a half bow every time he saw her as more than a generous sign of her authority.

It would seem she didn't disagree completely, at her mention of too much time on the surface had him grinning wide and wicked, a long chuckle rolling from his throat as well, enjoying a good laugh from her. "I must say its rather refreshing to meet a different minded moriel. Still, a bit confusing," He'd say shaking his head, "But I suppose its because at the temple I more often than not run into the creatures fresh from the Gloom, thinking they could easily conquer the Cave and make it their own temple on bastion. It can be such fun to show them the error of that train of thought."

Following the rest of her words he'd nod his head, "Fair enough then, see to the matter yourself. You are moriel, worshipper, and priestess in your own right Nisha. See which one of my underlings is causing this problem and deal with it. I suppose I don't mind picking up the pieces. Just keep the...altercation...out of my sanctuary hmm? There are things in there I'd rather not have broken. Perhaps something can be done once you have a name for me." THe rest of his coffee drained, awake now, and appetite succesfully suppressed. Her words had him nodding lightly to her, warmer smile crossing his face, "By all means Nisha, lets. What did you have in mind?"
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Simplicity on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:28 am

She shifted lightly, press of digits against the cup, shoving it to the side, out of the way, not wishing the dish broken. His joining hers in that sojourn across the table so as to not get broken, shattered, or otherwise destroyed in any form of rough, carnal pleasures that were to happen in the forthcoming moments.

"Well, there are matters of the flesh that can be dealt with....if you are so hungry for such delights..." She would murmur, shifting, drawing herself upwards, still within the confines of that spacious booth, moving between table's edge and expanse of drawn curtain. She would settle luscious curvature of ass into the press of the bench next to Carthad.

"Or, I could simply leave you alone to find some random, willing and or unwilling slut within the Inn to sate those hungers upon..." She said softly, shifting, seeking now to lightly straddle his lap in the space betwixt his flesh and the table. Settling upon his lap, her hands stroking, touching against the expanse of cloth encased flesh.
Simplicity

Postby xmastersethx on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:14 am

He'd note the placement of cup, away and to the side. Finished with her coffee yes...but wouldn't it have been just as convenient to just place it down on the table between them? Ah how he needed correcting it seemed. All becoming clearer as her body nestled beside him, and those casually wicked words poured from soft mouth and between plush lips.

"Mmmmm, it is morning, early at that, such desires have yet to be sated. It would seem you're as hungry for them as I am Nisha." Getting past his lips in the time it took her to mount him, to settle herself down snugly against the robed frame and perhaps even the veined apendage that she so craved. If proper pressure applied, she'd recieve a pulse up against her to let her know the readiness his body had for her at least.

Hand would glide up her thigh, curling around and up, squeezing into rear with a possesive hold, digging fingers lightly as his tongue would slide out over his lips, "Mmmmm, you are here... you're lovely....and you're flesh is more than willing. What reason do I have to let you go?" He'd say as his head came in, and that wet tongue would drag long and deep along the side of her neck, high enough to flick at the very bottom of her pointed ear, tasting deeply of her flesh.
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Simplicity on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:31 am

A shiver, a moan slid free of those tiers at the feel of his hand sliding over clothed frame, gripping, clutching, kneading at pert cheek of plush rear through the cloth she wore. Then there was that long, lengthy drag of his tongue along the expanse of her neck, to flick teasingly at the base of one delicately pointed ear. "Mmm...Indeed, I am here, and more than willing..." She let the word trail off as her head bent, and she would let her lips seek out juncture of neck and shoulder, nipping against his collarbone a moment. Even as her lips found his flesh, her hands would slide between them, working quickly, deftly that knot that held the sash around his waist, and subsequently the robes closed over his flesh.

Light grinding of her hips, proper pressure was applied, enough to feel the heat, the throbbing of that thick, veined length held within the prison of cloth for the time being. Her own body, her own heat rising wantonly, as she pressed herself down against him all the more.
Simplicity

Postby xmastersethx on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 pm

He released a low mmmm into her throat and tilted his head as she'd lick at his own neck, nip at his collarbone. Body wiggled to allow hand better access, feeling the loosening of that robe, the light part of it. Her body rocking, pressing down, and would be responded to in time. His own hips rising, hard drag of his flesh across her clothed frame, hands beginning to bunch up that skirt. Dragging up her thigh to do away with it as an obstacle. Rising member would seek its own method of parting his robes unless her hand went to fish him out directly, of course right now the pressure given down would keep it at bay.

His own head rolling back against, as fingers would get skirt high enough for hands to close underneath, her bottom squeezed gripped and rolled about in his hands. Spreading the cheeks wide, pressing them together, loving the feel of the wicked darkling against him, puddy in his hands. It was going to be a very good morning after all.
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Simplicity on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Her body arched, pressed all the more into his, and her eyes slid closed as her head tilted back, offering him more of the slender column of her throat for his lips, teeth, and tongue to traverse upon. That skirt, so easily bunched, gathered, and shoved upward to expose flawless expanse of thigh and plush rounded curve of her ass. A sweet little sound drawn free of those tiers as his digits kneaded and toyed with the flesh of her ass, digits quested between bodies, seeking that hardening, thickening length that if given time would have parted his robes all the more of its own desire - but she'd decided to give it a helping hand...

As for her being puddy in his hands, well, that was something that still remained to be seen now isn't it? She let her free hand rise, slide, tease over his chest, upward over his shoulder, and tease lightly at the nape of his neck. Her head bent forward, shifting, press of lips, tongue, teeth against his collarbone, a light nibble upon his flesh as she savored the feel of his hands against her flesh.
Simplicity

Postby xmastersethx on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:08 pm

He even let his lower body tilt back a bit, pulling his stomach into the concave to give her hand the space it needed to slip between them.Helping hand encouraged as it would slip between the fabric of his robe to slide along the expanse of girthy apendage, rising serpent eager for more attention that would pulse in its warmth against her hand. Fingers dug harshly into the dark meat of her rear as she'd find him there, long sigh given, as head lowered a bit. Teasing to the side so that tongue could glide along exposed tops of corsetted breasts.

The hands on her rump delved now, dipping between the cheeks of her rear and along the seam of her ass, lowering still toward hidden mound. Meant to tease of course, but more importantly taking note of any other obstacles that lay under that skirt, that would keep the moriel from being properly stuffed soon enough. The speed of his breath telling her that was certainly his objective.
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Simplicity on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 am

Her own breathing coming in quicker bursts, making corseted titflesh rise and fall all the more. Her body arched, worked itself all the more in those powerful hands as he teased, delved to see what other cloth obstacles would keep him from filling that slick, hungry pussy - he would find none. There had been but the skirt, nothing beneath to hinder any attentions that were to be given - had she been expecting a romp when she came downstairs? Well, that's not something he would know.

A moan slid free of her lips, digits questing still, stroking, teasing that pulsing, throbbing girth as she wound slender digits around meaty expanse and began to stroke him all the more. Her body shifting, need growing all the more, heat pulsing from between shapely thighs as she toyed with his hardness. She wanted, needed to feel that girthy appendage spearing, stuffing, filling her, threatening to rend her apart with its thickness.
Simplicity

Postby xmastersethx on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:51 pm

The necromancer would only continue to grow in her dainty hand, stretching her her fingers out around him, forcing her grip wider and no doubt giving her the promise of how much that pillar of flesh would distend the sweet little pussy that was wiggling against his questing fingers. The teasing taken to a new level for her, as her heaving and near panting breastflesh before his eyes spoke of her want. He'd spur it on further by sinking his middle finger up inside of that honeyed channel from behind. The heel of his palm digging into pert assflesh as finger would press knuckle deep inside of her and curl, twist, and pump slowly.

Little jabs of his finger, slow and deep, a sweet mockery of what she knew that thick veined apendage could do to her sweet and snug insides. THe lithe moriel on his lap pumping away between his thighs as he'd near his fullest potential, lust engorged cock rising between them as the folds of his robes simply parted and he'd look up into her eyes. "Ride me...ride yourself ragged on it Nisha"
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay