New Meetings (For Adon)

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

New Meetings (For Adon)

Postby Keita on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:42 pm

It's a dark, cold night. I hate that the sheer white garment that I'm wearing does nothing for me against the elements. I have been wandering around for what seemed like an eternity. It begins to pour as I walk through the dark forest at this late hour. I walk slowly because I'm so tired and I hold onto my stomach for I cannot remember when I had my last meal. My skin is very pale and ice cold from being out in the harsh environment. I finally see lights, an inn? Yes, that's what it looks like. My vision becomes blurry before I can clear the forest and I collapse onto the muddy ground. The last thing I remember is the cold rain pounding on my body, before everything went black.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Re: New Meetings (For Adon)

Postby Adon on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Adon had been inside the inn having his meal there instead of at home. Normally, he didn't mind being around when his lover was having fun with her slave, but tonight he just wasn't in the mood. He had just finished and got up to leave and as he steps outside, he notices a girl laying on the ground in the rain. He rushes out and helps her up. Seeing she was unconscious, he carries her inside and gets a room then takes her upstairs. Once in the room he undresses and cleans her as best as he could and lays her in bed. 'Hmm, nice little elven girl.' He thought looking her body over before pulling the covers over her. As tempting as it was to have some fun with her while she was out, he would've really preferred her to fully enjoy it . So he pulls up a chair and waits for her to wake up.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:13 am

I'm not sure exactly how long I was out but as I open my eyes, I realize that I'm not outside on the ground anymore. I feel hot and weak and as the room comes into focus, I see someone sitting on a chair next to the bed that I'm in.
"W-where am I?"
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:51 am

"You're in a room at the lonely inn. I found you outside and brought you in here. Sorry I undressed you, but your clothes are far too wet and filthy to wear. You should stay put for a while and regain your strength. In the meantime, I can get you something to eat or drink. How does that sound?" Adon asks getting up from his seat.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:30 pm

The mention of food made my stomach ache but at the same time, even though I was starving, I didn't want to eat. I shook my head no and tried to sit up. The whole room began to spin when I moved and I couldn't find the strength to pull myself all the way up. I felt wet as well but not from the rain but from sweat. My head felt like it was going to explode into flames, along with my body. If I would have had some clothes on, I would have pulled the covers off of me.
"Maybe, some water."
Wow, I noticed how scratchy and low my voice was at that moment. I closed my eyes again, trying to deal with the burning body that was my own. It seemed to just get hotter and hurt more as the time slowly passed by.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Adon nods and goes back downstairs making an order and waits. He's given water but also takes some fruit up to the room as well. As he enters, he simply sets the fruit aside and gives her the water. "I know you didn't say you wanted something to eat, but you should eat soon. Your body will need it for energy and without it, you could become ill."
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 pm

I tried again to sit up, the little progress giving me more of a headache as the room began to spin once again. I closed my eyes, hoping that it would help. It did but not much. I felt his strong arms help me sit up all the way then. His skin felt so cool compared to my burning skin. I thanked him and then thanked him again when he placed the cold water into my hands. I sipped the water and then after about half the up was gone, I couldn't drink anymore.
"Im sorry for being such an inconvenience. I do thank you for your gratitude but I'm afraid that I cannot pay you back. I don't have any money or any possesions."
It was then that the smell of the fruit hit me. My stomach began to ache and rumble at the same time.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:08 am

"Don't worry about it. I was already here, so it's not as if I really had to go out of my way helping you. Besides, it'd be a shame if something happened to such a lovely elf girl." Adon said giving a smile to her. "When you have your strength back I'll show you to the bath house and you can clean up if you like."
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 am

"Thankyou kindly."
I looked at the fruit this time, debating if I should. I really wanted to, to eat it all but I still felt horrible.
"May I please have some of the fruit? I....I can't remember when my last meal was."
I turned to the elven male. He was being so nice to me and was very attractive in my eyes. It was nice to be speaking with an elf. I did my best to smile at him, although I must have looked horrible. I reached over for the glass of water that was now on the table beside the bed. As I grabbed it, the cover that was hiding my nudity fell, exposing my round breasts. I pulled the covor and the glass of water to myself quickly.
"I'm so sorry."
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:30 am

He chuckles as she quickly covers up. "You're not the first girl I've seen naked miss. To be honest, I felt pretty tempted to uh...have some fun with you. But I find its more enjoyable when the girl is awake and willing personally." He hands her the plate of fruit setting it on her lap.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 am

I blushed slightly as I ate a couple of grapes.
"I, I just. No one has ever seen me fully naked before you."
It was true, I thought of the past and even though the old human male made me wear sheer items, no one has ever seen me fully nude. I really wasn't sure how to handle that and couldn't help the embarrassing feelings.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 am

"I see, well it's nothing for you to be embarrassed about. Your body is very nice, and you don't need to ashamed. Of course, you should still cover up most of the time, you don't want to attract the wrong kind of people." He pulls the chair up closer and sits back down. "Starting to feel better?"
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 am

I still blushed slighty at his compliment. I just ate another piece of fruit. After eating a few more pieces of fruit I did start to feel better. I looked at him as he brought his chair closer and sat back down.
"Yes, I am feeling a bit better. I still feel really hot though, like my body is going to burst into flames."
I felt my hair sticking to my sweaty body.
"If you don't mind, could you show me to the bath house? I think a cool shower will help."
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 am

"Very well." He helps her out of bed then takes off his cloak wrapping it around her. "You can cover up with this till we get there." He gets her own clothes then unlocks the door letting her out first, leading her downstairs towards the exit, making sure none of the other patrons made a move on her.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 am

I was greatful for his cloak. There were a few people that looked at us as we walked through the inn. I felt safe by his side for some reason. When we got outside, I noticed that it wasn't raining anymore but it was still cold and I couldn't help but shiver. We were at the bath house in no time and once again, he held the door open for me, showing me inside.
"Um, I'm sorry for asking this now but, what's your name? I feel horrible for not making proper introductions."
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay