First step into a new world

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

First step into a new world

Postby Acheron on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Acheron walked slowly towards a building. Upon further examining a sign outside the building he let out a sigh of relief "Finally somewhere I can rest".

Dark bags were under his now dull blue eyes. Acheron had not been sleeping well since his Maker had sent him off. 'why did he send me away' the Emerald Drak Sen thought as he stood outside the Lonely Inn.

What was his purpose now? His maker had told him to protect those that couldn't protect themselves, but what did that mean there were many who couldn't protect themselves. Acheron had no Idea what he would do in this strange land.

He raised his head and entered into the Inn unsure as to what or whom he would see.
Acheron looked around apparently this inn was going through a bit of a dry spell. The Emerald Drak Sen saw only the bored employees. He cast them a faint smile and went to sit down

He let out a yawn tired as he was perhaps he just needed a pick me up, something to stimulate his tired mind. Minutes had passed like seconds and the wandering Drak Sen had in fact had a small cat nap or Dragon nap if one were to get technical. Acheron's piercing blue eyes darted about the now busy establishment. There were people of all different races, he wondered if he should approach them or wait to be approached.

The waiting game began
Acheron
Novice
Novice

Re: First step into a new world

Postby rebbecia on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 am

I WALKED INTO THE INN AND AS MY EYES ADJUSTED TO THE DARKNESS I SEEN PEIRCING BLUE EYES LOOKING IN MY SHOULD I GO INTRODUCE MYSELF
rebbecia
Novice
Novice

Postby kyie on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Amante slipped into the Inn, her eyes flicking back and forth, curiosity racing through her as to the inhabitants of such a place. She'd been gone awhile, the stench of troll on her, her body having been well use by the one she had been living with. She sighed quietly, wishing the man hadn't disappeared, she'd missed him but Ino seemed intent on leaving her, though at least he was nice enough to leave her with the small boat she could cross the water with. Their cave they had shared was dark and so the light had hurt her eyes. She would have gone to a bath first had it not been for this incredible hunger she could feel. A quick cast of the clean spell and she figured she was good for now.

Hair pulled back, quite content to remain as such she sighed quietly, moving further into the room, taking her seat at the bar she ordered just a juice and some fruit, not wanting to overload herself with anything too heavy. The Duessa looked over the room, seeing a few milling about, the usual drunkards that had been there months before still in their spots, as if nothing there would ever change. She sighed contently, juice and berries put before her a nice long draw off the glass and a strawberry raised to her lips, it was a sweet moment as the juice ran down her chin when her teeth broke the skin, a hand lifting to wipe it away only to replace berry with finger.
"Awareness is the enemy of Sanity, for once you hear the screaming it will -never- stop"
kyie
Novice
Novice

Postby Acheron on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:40 am

Acheron sat sipping his tea. he noticed a Duessa enter the the inn but she reeked of troll. he decided not to approach her.

A few minutes of silence nothing much was going on. It appeared that the Duessa Female had cast a cleaning spell on herself. This was good news, he could approach her now without wanting to urge. the six foot six emerald drak sen made his way over to the bar. he was not exactly going to speak first, not yet but when given the proper opening he might strike up a conversation.
Acheron
Novice
Novice

Postby kyie on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Amante` eyed the rest of the people around her, smirking as her eyes fell on the drake, a bit of a wry grin spread over her. She checked herself again, curious if even after using a clean spell she might need a bath worse then she suspected. Amante` stood, moving a little closer to him, curious if he would be the sort she could enjoy, finding they had been few and far between anymore. "Hello there," she cooed to him, finger reaching over to brush against his wing.
"Awareness is the enemy of Sanity, for once you hear the screaming it will -never- stop"
kyie
Novice
Novice

Postby Acheron on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Acheron watched as she reached over and brushed his folded wings. " Hello " he said fixing his gaze upon her. "Is it normal to touch someone you hardly know ?" he asked, his tail ran up and down her calf.
Acheron
Novice
Novice

Postby kyie on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:17 pm

She chuckled a little, her eyes moving over his face, "no.. well.. honestly I don't know.. I like to touch almost everything.. don't you?" She gave a winked, shifting so she could stand a little closer, fingers tip toeing down his arm a moment, "Is it normal for you to touch a woman's leg.. when you hardly know them?" A small wink given before she pulled back a little.
kyie
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay