Reunion (For Alision)

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Reunion (For Alision)

Postby Cale on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 pm

[14:57] <Alision> /me silently walks through the door of the Inn hold a differnt book than the normal one which had been happening for quite a bit now it seemed in one hand while quietly closing the door behind her with the other. Those pale blue eyes of hers would quickly scan the room for anyone she knew but as always they would find noone at first glance before making her way to the normal table in the <..Dreams..>
[14:57] <Alision> <..Become..> corner to continue reading for the day, after sitting down the book would be opened as a thought came to mind but would be ignored while reading began yet it seemed that there were to many things upon her mind this day. <..Truth..>

[15:00] * Cale headed away from the temple, a bounce in his step from his time in the place. The building approached, the moriel climbing the steps, before hand reached to tug the door open and he stepped inside, a lick of lips as he glanced around for a moment with those eyes the colour of dried blood. The door closed, hand lifting to trail throgh hair as he moved towards the bar. One noted that he knew 106--7=For=6--
[15:00] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 within the place, a lick of lips of memories of things past, before the bar was reached, settling himself against it as he looked for the ogress to signal her for a drink, before he would turn to gaze back into the inn, another noted in the corner, a loft of eyebrow for a moment. Shifting as he watched her reading, cloak falling upon to reveal the shaft of that warhammer at his 106--7=For=6--
[15:00] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 side 106--7=Of Pony=6--

[15:07] <Alision> Many thought of her as a bit odd for reading in such a busy place but what those people failed to realize was that reading while so much was going on took quite a bit of skill to do such a thing. A page within that open book was turned while a thought came to mind, that some could be impressed by such a skill one of these days. Pale blue eyes paused upon a word as a chill began to run along <..Dreams..>
[15:07] <Alision> <..Become..> the curve of her spine, someone had looked at her, one that was known. Upwards eyes lifted to take another look around the Inn, ignore those conversations that she could hear for they were of little important to her at that point in time. At the bar she stared seeming him, another ghost of the past appearing to haunt her it seemed, yet when one disappeared for as long as she had, everyone and
[15:07] <Alision> <..Become..> everything was a ghost of the past. "Cale..", was whispered to herself before looking back to her book, not making a move to do anything more. <..Truth..>

[15:14] * Cale waited.. and waited.. and nothing, a lick of lips as he gazed back to the ogress, a soft sigh, before he turned to lean over the bar to get the bottle he wanted. Turning back around, only to find her looking at him, before she put her head back in the book. A chuckle, fingers shifting to remove cork, before he started off across the floor towards her, cloak flowing around him as path was 106--7=For=6--
[15:14] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 carved around the chairs and tables, till he was at hers, and hand reached to tug chair out, before he took his seat upon it, setting the bottle before him and leaning back with a soft smile.."Greetings M;lady" he said soflty and quietly to her 106--7=Of Pony=6--

[15:19] <Alision> "I knew that you would find me M'lord.", was whispered softly never looking upwards from that book but rather hearing the chair being pulled out and the bottle being placed upon the table. A lick to her lips were given before turning another page and pausing, eyes raised to look over the man to see if anything had changed or if things had stayed the same for the most part. There were things <..Dreams..>
[15:19] <Alision> <..Become..> unsaid between the two of them and perhaps it should remain that way, she already had enough upon her mind without this one adding his own spice to the mix. <..Truth..>

[15:26] * Cale smiled softly, watching her as she peeked to look at him.."And how did you know that?" he asked.."Written in a book, or the stars.. or did fate whisper into your ear to say that I would be here on this day, and that to stay away would mean you wouldn't get to meet and torment me with your words at times, thinking I'm still some savage uneducated brute?" he asked soflty, reaching for the 106--7=For=6--
[15:26] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 bottle to life it to lips for a slow sip, before he set it back down, and licked his lips of the wine.."The truth is, no matter how much I put a veil over it, you are vexing and intriguing to me M'lady, a conundum of thoughts and desires that conflict against each other with almost every step of the way" 106--7=Of Pony=6--

[15:30] <Alision> The words that he spoke slightly annoyed her which was an upgrade from being annoyed and angry as others had made in during the past few days. "You do not believe in fate nor in books nor in the stars or anything else that could have great meaning within your life, M'lord. It was proven long ago that you are educated not that you always show such but that is your own issue to deal with not my <..Dreams..>
[15:30] <Alision> <..Become..> own. You are one who is simply understated..", was spoken before reaching across the table to take that bottle of wine and raise to her own lips for a sip. <..Truth..>

[15:34] * Cale blinked, before he chuckled softly.."I believe in more than I used to deal Alision" he said softly, "It has been proven to me that there is more out there than simply me. Whilst I expect to be thought of as simply taking advantage for where I work now, that is not the case, I know that the gods are real, I have felt her hand, I know that fate, the stars and yes.. even books can be believed 106--7=For=6--
[15:34] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 in and understood if the message is right".. the bottle eyes as she dragged it across the table, before he smiled softly, leaning back in the seat. "As for being understated.. what exactly would I do.. I'm a moriel who worhsips the god who is a direct opposite of the one my kind normally worhsips.. to be overstated and outspoken, would have me stoned to death, and yet I do not sway or stray from 106--7=For=6--
[15:34] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 her teachings, no matter who is around" he said quietly 106--7=Of Pony=6--

[15:40] <Alision> Away from her lips the bottle was pulled before being placed back down in the center of the table. "If I remember correctly you've never been one fearful of death, did something or rather someone change your view point upon that as well M'lord." Nothing really changed save for the fact that the pair were acting speaking rather than fighting or trying to one up the other. "Always the <..Dreams..>
[15:40] <Alision> <..Become..> one..", was whispered softly to herself before finally going back to reading, knowing she could listen to him and read at the same time, it wasn't that hard to do. <..Truth..>

[15:51] * Cale chuckled quietly, reaching for the bottle himself.."Death has never held a fear for me, you should know that Alision, after all.. you were my undoing all those moons ago" he said with a soft smile, "And I am not fearful of it now, if you should strike me dead here and now, then it would be a nother stop on the path through life for me, and the goddess will be there for me when I come back 106--7=For=6--
[15:51] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 from her embrace.. so why should I fear things like death" he said softly and quietly to her 106--7=Of Pony=6--

[16:02] <Alision> "To have a fear of something within this life is normal, it's what makes each of us, ourselves in all honesty..", was spoken softly. Another page was turned while she thought upon his words a bit at a lost of what to say, but it didn't matter the words would come soon enough if it wasn't upon this day.

[16:06] * Cale leant forwards quietly.."I never said I didn't fear" he said quietly, lifting bottle to lips to sip from, before he set it back down on the table and leant back once more.."The truth is, there is plenty that I fear Alision, some of it is fair game for those around here and I don't mind sharing some of it, others.. well they are things that I will hold close, because those are the things that 106--7=For=6--
[16:06] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 would cut me deep if brought out" he said softly, watching her quietly for the time being. Tongue lashed over lips for a moment before he shifted slightly in the chair.."And what do you fear Alision.. death.. or something else?" 106--7=Of Pony=6--

[16:11] <Alision> "There are many things which I fear, things which others may find petty or upon the brink of obession. I have fears, I have problems, we all do. It's how we deal or chose to ignore them that lights which path we shall go down..", soft words spoken before book was closed and pushed to the center of the table, giving Cale her full attention. "I fear that I will never be forgiven, will <..Dreams..>
[16:11] <Alision> <..Become..> never be the same again..", was whispered in a low voice so he would be the only one who heard her. <..Truth..>

[16:15] * Cale smiled softly as he listened to her, that close of book had him frownign for a moment as she lavished that full attention upon him.."And who do you wish forgiveness from Alision.. from me.. from the others in the world.. from yourself?" he asked softly and quietly, watching her softly now to gauge that reaction to his words, fingers sliding together in lap for the moment, digits tapping 106--7=For=6--
[16:15] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 lightly to each other as he waited to see if she would say more, or close down 106--7=Of Pony=6--

[16:20] <Alision> "I don't want forgiveness from you, you've already given it in the past. I need it from others, from myself still. The past can haunt a person for years or until the end of their lives." She looked at Cale quietly for a moment before asking him a question, "Did you ever love me..?" A bit random the question might have been but it wasn't in all honesty, perhaps it was wrong to go down <..Dreams..>
[16:20] <Alision> <..Become..> this road once more. The history between these two was complicated yet her history with most was that very thing complicated. <..Truth..>

[16:22] * Cale nodded quietyl as she spoke, before that question litterally caught him between the eyes, a blink, before he shifted quietly in seat, watching her for a moment.."Did you forgive yourself for what happened between us?" he asked first of all, before he shifted again in seat..."Yes" was the answer he gave to her, "Even through it all, I loved you, and I still do Alision, nothing can change 106--7=For=6--
[16:22] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 that.. no matter how hard things might try to, I love you" honest and open for the moment, perhaps not oft that he would be so unguarded as that question had left him 106--7=Of Pony=6--

[16:33] <Alision> "I forgave myself mostly, remember the last time that we spoke, before I left how uncertain everything was, how unwell we both were.." The memories were fresh within her mind, how things used to be, how complicated things became. "I know that I was wrong to leave without a word and I have to ask for forgiveness for that and other things..", was whispered softly while folding her hands <..Dreams..>
[16:33] <Alision> <..Become..> and placing them on the table. <..Truth..>

[16:42] * Cale watched and listened, before he leant forward to settle his hands upon hers for a moment, watching her quietly.."You have nothing to ask forgiveness for, at least for things that involve me, even if you aren't asking me for forgiveness directly" he said softly, "You left, you had things you thought you needed to deal with or that you just didn't want to be around this place, that is nothing 106--7=For=6--
[16:42] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 to want forgiveness over Alision" he said softly.."But you are back, you are here and now. Maybe I am not the best choice to be with, but if you want someone to be around Alision, then I am here as a friend, a confidant.. would I wish more, certainly, but I know that it may not happen, we may just fight like in the past, but if you are willing to see over my shortcommings, then I will be here 106--7=For=6--
[16:42] <Cale> 106--7=The Love=6--06 for you to insult, rant, rave, whinge, complain to, to be that one who you can let it all out on, and not on those you care for better and deeper than me" 106--7More6--

[16:57] <Alision> "You've changed, I don't know what has happend but you are not the same, too much change has taken place within you.", was spoken softly as she looked at him, feeling the warmth of his hands move over her own. "It's funny how the person you want to forgive you the most doesn't care but the one who you could deal with not caring is the one to actually forgive." She slipped her fingers <..Dreams..>
[16:57] <Alision> <..Become..> between his own, "You've always been a confidant, always and nothing will change that, if death couldn't than nothing really could now can it? I'll always have love for you, remember what I gave you..?", was spoken simply not sugar coating it nor going into great detail at the moment, they would have this conversation again, each conversation between the pair was always had <..Dreams..>
[16:57] <Alision> <..Become..> twice. <..Truth..>
Cale
Novice
Novice

Re: Reunion (For Alision)

Postby Cale on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:27 pm

"Change always happens Alision" he replied softly, "If the world didn't change, then it would stagnate and die and we would be all in a whole load of trouble." Fingers caressed hers softly for a moment as she continued to speak and he smiled softly.

"He's a fool," he said quietly, "If he isn't willing to offer you what you need, what you both need to move forwards then he is simply a complete fool and not worth much at all. You must have cared for him at some point, but now.. it would seem that he doesn't care for you if he won't offer you that forgiveness" he said quietly to her, eyes watching quietly for her response for the moment, but then he would lean back slowly, drawing fingers gently away, leaving tips pressed to the tips of her digits.

"I will never forget what you have given me Alision, not a single thing that you have brought into my life, have gifted me with, they are all important and precious to me. And you know where you can find me if you need to talk, or want to brush off something and get it out of your system" he said softly and quietly to her
Cale
Novice
Novice

Postby Alision on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 am

"You are not what people expect if they bothered to take the time to peel back all of your complex layers. You call me the conundrum when it is in all honest yourself M'lord." She paused for a moment watching his hands moved from their place upon her own. It really was funny, the history between the pair, the history that many didn't know and perhaps it was better that way.

Words that had been spoken to her were thought upon creating a stream of silence which only grew bigger before she finally spoke once more. "I don't find, I write, that much you do remember. How you are one of the very few I send letters too. Sometimes it's just better for all to simply write, rather than hunt someone down and then forget parts of the reason why you had been searching for them in the first place, don't you agree?"
~Alision~Silva Ra Tilana~

Alision
Novice
Novice

Postby Cale on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:06 pm

He bowed head softly.."Perhaps," he said quietly, "I am just what I am. I am a moriel who serves a different god, I am not someone who thinks with one part of my anatomy above all else, and I tempt the risk of death and possibly worse by talking to those, who at times, might not wish my interaction with them."

A lick of lips, hand shifting to grasp bottle and then lift it to lips to sip from, before it was set back down in the middle of the table, a soft shake of head before he grinned, "There is nothing to say that you can not deliver such letters yourself" he said soflty to her, "To make it so that you don't forget those words, but that you can see their response and reaction upon their intended target," he said with a soft grin upon his lips, "Or you can just come and offer prayers to one of the gods, and hope that your words reach their intended, and that way you are still talking and not prone to forgetting, as most of the gods will happily prompt and provoke thoughtfulness within those that talk to them" he said simply, eyes watching her for a moment.
Cale
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay