Costume Idea Posting ((Open to those who are involved))

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Costume Idea Posting ((Open to those who are involved))

Postby RazyCal on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 am

Jinx sits in the inn, pondering a sign she had seen about the palace costume ball. She thinks that these things usually have costume contests and that she would love to win something like that. She begins pondering what kind of costume would best suit herself. As her mind wanders, she looks around the inn, noticing a young elven moaning like a bitch in heat as she is fucked by a giant torian. She smirks, thinking what a slut. Her eyes then pan to a different scene, a chirot screaming and beating another chirot with anger in his eyes and cursing every other word...She rolls her eyes as he slaps his slave. An errant thought passes in her mind as she turns her head to yet another scene and she smirks, catching the idea as she watches a young nymph looking into a bottle of booze, fixing her hair and pouting her lips. She grins brightly, her mind whirling with excitement at the idea of getting a group together to play out the seven deadly sins! She begins thinking of which she might embody...She is pretty lustful in life....She is also pretty vain but then she purrs as she knows her true sin: Greed....

She pulls out a bit of parchment from her cloak and a pencil, beginning to write out an announcement:

Needed: 6 People for a Costume Group
Idea: Dressing as the 7 Deadly Sins
Sins Available: Vanity, Wrath, Envy, Gluttony, Sloth, Lust

She looks at the paper and then adds how to get in touch with her about participating in her costume idea...

((OOC: I have pretty much gotten everyone involved thus far...This is to be able to get us together as a group IC...Thanks!))
RazyCal
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Costume Idea Posting ((Open to those who are involved))

Postby Joshua_Jericho on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 am

A bar wench wanders by, and brushes red hair from her eyes to peer at the poster. A few moments studying it, then she shakes her head, and huffs dismissively, returning to her duties with no more thought for the peculiar advertisement. At least, ostensibly. Any examining it from then one would find a note, appended to the bottom of the poster in glistening black ink.

"Sloth will be there."

((OOC : I'm playing Sloth, though with which character... that's to be revealed!))
Since I can't figure out how to change display name...player of Catiline, Umber and Saphamira! Often around on IRC GMT evenings and weekends.
Joshua_Jericho
Expert
Expert

Postby Devidial on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 am

Talaba walks into the inn looking for a bit of fun as was her usual eager to enjoy herself in the most passionate ways possible. As she scanned over the inn looking for a potential playmate a noted posted nearby caught her eye and simply had to investigate. Reading through it a grin curled the corners of her lips a half quashed giggle snickered over her lips.. She only to happy to scamper and claim a quill from the corner of the bar only to race back over to the parchment scrawling at the bottom in large swooping letters ....

"Lust will be there with bells on..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arumil Nerrean Lhaindir Naumil Jeanette ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~These are only a few of my characters for a full list and details look here~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://character-diary.tripod.com/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Devidial
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Joshua_Jericho on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:34 pm

((OOC placeholder for the lovely Adrienna.. the fiery moriel will be taking Pride! Round of applause, if you please..))
Since I can't figure out how to change display name...player of Catiline, Umber and Saphamira! Often around on IRC GMT evenings and weekends.
Joshua_Jericho
Expert
Expert

Postby taria on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:45 pm

"In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage. but to ask wrath to make an apperance at the coin of meager words is to anger her further, I am disinclined to acquiesce your request for the face of wrath to be there.... Perhaps, a secondairy might do?"

The necromancer huffed at such a sight, a roll of iced hues upward before she would once again return to her 'usual' seat at the bar, half-tempted to merely set ablaze the damned posters which littered the otherwise boring setting of the inn.

(Will not let me delete *sobs*, but I did not realise this was on the 30th.. I will be out with the kiddo trick or treating, sorry everyone)

Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.
taria
Initiate
Initiate

Postby RazyCal on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:49 pm

**Jinx scribbles a note of suggestion to those involved that custom dresses and costumes can be commissioned at the Belladonna**
RazyCal
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Alta_Nova on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 am

A quote that I sometimes use.

When my dark and twisted soul goes to eternal damnation.... I shall fight and dethrone the "Dark Lord".... And with the souls of the damned I shall build me a fear machine.... And its wails shall open a gateway and I shall return to the mortal coil.... And the last thing that all will see... is my dark and twisted smile of pure hate.... Before I burn the entire realm to a cinder!

I...
AM...
WRATH!!!
An Iron Hand Within a Velvet Glove.
Alta_Nova
Initiate
Initiate

Postby RazyCal on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:00 pm

((OOC Note: Adrienna can't be pride any longer due to time zone constraints...))
RazyCal
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay