Showing off her Slave (Beren & anyone who wishes to join)

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Showing off her Slave (Beren & anyone who wishes to join)

Postby Commella on Thu May 26, 2011 6:05 pm

She would walk into the very busy Inn wearing her long red dress with Beren right behind her. She would lead him to the slave post wearing nothing but a loin cloth. His ripped body was moist with the oil she had rubbed onto his body. “Beren, come.” She would then have him to stand at the pole where she had some attendants tie his wrists to the pole. She would then lick her lips and looked upon the crowd. “Hello one and all this is my slave Beren and I am so proud of him that I thought I would show him off.” She would then run her slender fingers over his ripped abs as she would reach up and ran her tongue over his neck.
Commella
Novice
Novice

Re: Showing off her Slave (Beren & anyone who wishes to join

Postby Almondus on Thu May 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Beren's eyes were cast downwards as he followed his Mistress into the Inn. His bare feet finding the grit upon the floor as he was led the the slavepoles. His elven features showing no emotion as she turned him around to face the room. Somehow it was better that he didn't know anyone. It gave him a sense of protection even as their eyes swam over his well oiled flesh.

His long white hair cascaded down past his shoulders, framing his pale and wiry frame. Trim and lean, his body bespoke a past of little excess and much training. Smooth and unblemished it gleamed in the light of the room, every muscle showing in contrast as a shiver took him at Commella's intamate touch. The light touch of her sharp nails upon his flat abs, the heat of her silken tounge upon his neck bringing a greater heat into his elven blood. Lids closed to hide his eyes as he gave himself to that pleasure. A soft touch unknown to him for so long, something that he knew his Mistress was trying to break him from.

Beren's broad chest expanded as he drew in the stale air of the room. Surface dwellers, every last one of them he was certain of it. Turned weak for want of love and kindness and pouring that sickness upon others that they met, even his Mistress. His core tense'd as Commella addressed the room, inviting them to witness her take his body.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Commella on Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Commella would grin as she looked to him and would purr in his ear. "You like my touch don't you my pet?" Her nails would cascade slowly over his abs to his chest. She would tweak his nipple, rolling it around in her forefinger and thumb. She would purr to him as she would lean down and licked it sensuously. The taste of the oil was that of strawberries, her favorite, she would begin sucking on his nipple as she took in more of the oil into her mouth. “Hmmm tastes good.” She grinned. She would flick his nipple with the tip of her tongue playfully. She would then slide her nails down to his loin cloth and would pull it from his body revealing his member to one and all. With her body still pressed against his side she would slide her fingers over his large cock and began to stroke it gently but firmly. “Hmmm so nice” She would purr in his ear.
Commella
Novice
Novice

Postby Almondus on Thu May 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Her hot breath flowed sweetly across his neck. A light shiver down his spine as his body responed unbidden to her question. Eyes closed he gave a gentle nod in answer. He dared not speak for fear of a whimper showing in his voice. His body tensed as she pinched at his nipple, frozen in place with his arms raised high as the sensation found him. Flesh awakened at her touch, focusing his mind on that tinny nub of flesh before molton tonge lapped at it. Her purr causing his thick cock to rise beneath his loin cloth as it awoke.

Her nailed dragged against his skin like daggers. Sharp and ready they dew down over the subtle ridges of his taunt abs before freeing him from his loin cloth. Commella would be rewarded with the sidght of his masculitiy. At half mast and growing, the heavy thing pulsed to life betwen his powerful thighs. Kissed by the air as he awaited his Mistress's touch.

The slave didn't have to wait for long. Her expert touch clasped around the spongy flesh of his cock and began to stroak. A firm hand using just the right amount of pressure to tease him as she worked the strawberry flavored oils into him. A dull shine coming over it as he became firm in her hand, pulsing in time to his heartbeat. His training found him then. Thoughts pulling back, removing themselves from the expiraince of the flesh as she used him. "I'm.. I'm glad Mistress is pleased.." he said quietly, keeping his eyes closed to the peeping stares in the room.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Commella on Fri May 27, 2011 3:56 am

She would smile to his nod as she continued to stroke his hardening cock. She would move her hand down its length removing it and sliding to his balls fondling them along her fingers. Her fingernails teasing his scrotum as she pressed her body against him firmly. She would continue breathing softly onto his skin. Her hot breath cascading over his flesh. She would look to the onlookers and would smile as she dragged a tongue up his neck. She would then turn his face to her and kiss him passionately. Her tongue would slide into his mouth searching out his. She would moan into the kiss as she slid her free hand over his oiled body to his ass where she would give it a good squeeze. Then her finger would slide between his cheeks and massage his star.
Commella
Novice
Novice

Postby Almondus on Sat May 28, 2011 5:17 am

The leather binding his wrists abover his head creaked as Commella expertly stroaked his veiny cock. While some eyes in the room went back to their conversations, a few stared openly at the pair as his Mistress continued to grip him Her honeyed breath tickling against his skin as her dick pulsed ferverantly for more.

Her wicked fingers left him compleatly for a moment cauing the elf to immediatly lament the loss of that blissful sensation. His eyes flashed open to her. Taking in the sight of the darkly beautiful woman and the surrounding patrons of the inn. Beren's skin crawled as he felt their gaze drink in the sight of his glistening body. It enraged him that these surfacers would have the right to see him like this. That the lessor races would be apart of what his Mistress had planned this evening.

The delightful scratch of her finely manicured nails brought his attention back to his flesh, the need thrusting up from his groin. A low throbbing pain welling up in his sack for want of release of more of her. His arms burned as they strained sending another creek into the air as Commella pressed her feminine curves against him. Draging against the man seductively, in a way that bespoke unending pleasures to cool his temperment. It was the only salvation to his feavered mind, She would be his salvation.

Beren knew she was putting on a show for the inn as she turned from him to glace back at the crowd. A brazenly lustful look upon her perfect lips before she turned back to him and gave him a long burning lick up his neck. He was a fly caught in her web, a victom to the preditory nature and it excited him.

Her lips captured his, claiming her right to her property. A sinuious dance of tongues as she gave a whorish moan into his mouth. The assult on his senses weakening him in the knees even as her other hand glided down his body to give his firm ass a squeeze. Lost in the dizzying pleasure she poured over him Beren's resistance to the others in the room lessened. And when her oiled fingertip teased over the tight bud of his ass the man groaned needfully for her betraying him.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Commella on Sat May 28, 2011 6:28 am

She would slide her finger into his star as she continued to kiss him possessively. She would stroke that ass of his slowly then speeding it up as she removed her lips from his smiling wickedly as she watched his reaction. She so enjoyed watching him writhe before her. She would look to those who would be watching. “Look at my pet and see how he shutters at my touch.” She would grin as she would slide that finger in and out of him. Her other hand reaching down and stroking him. Her lips riding up to his ear. “You want to fuck me don’t you pet?” She would grin wickedly licking his ear, her tongue riding up the rim and flicking off him as she purrs into his ear. She would whisper to him. “You want to feel my tight throbbing pussy wrapping around your cock don’t you?”
Commella
Novice
Novice

Postby Almondus on Sun May 29, 2011 4:29 am

Beren's world was taken in by the invasive sinsation of her slick didget slipping into his ass. A low sigh from him as Commella broke their kiss and pulled from him. Her attention upon the others once more as her full lips smile. A shiver ran through him as she spoke to them, presenting his flesh to unworthy eyes. She'd feel him clinch around her finger as it stroaked into him.

Her words giving vivid imagry into the mans brain as he closed his eyes to focus upon it, leaving the wide eyes stares of others behind him as she spok of her sex clenched around his. He remebered her heat, the feel of her as she rocked and suttered over his immense cock and when her other hand found his pulsing memeber once more and stroaked Beren could only groan. Lips parted as a look of bliss came over his face.

A change slowly taking hold of him as he relaxed, letting her finger find him deeper as his hips gently rocked in time to her motions. His lean elfen form suttering in pleasure as she brought her lips to whipser in his all to sensitive ears. "Yes.. I want it.." he whispered, feeling his heavy balls fill and ache for release. "Please.. give me more.." Beren begged as her hot tonge left a wet trail of saliva upon his ear. As she stroaked a pearl of cum seeped from the tip of his bulbous cock. Pressure building in the man untill it threatend to burst.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Commella on Sun May 29, 2011 9:20 am

Commella loved to make him groan and to get him aroused. She would continue to finger his star moving it around the walls, stroking them. Her other hand sliding up and down his shaft using her special touch to push him a bit further. She would grin to the look upon his face smiling and would speed up her stroking.. She would look down and saw the pre-cum dripping from him she would chuckle wickedly. She would move her lips back to his ear purring into it. ‘Hmmm you want to cum don’t you my pet? Tell me how much you want to cum.” She was so enjoying this.. She should have done this a long time ago. “Tell me how you want to cum in front of all these people. Tell me how you want to show them how much seed your mistress can draw from you. “
Commella
Novice
Novice

Postby Almondus on Mon May 30, 2011 11:54 pm

Beren's heart pounded away in his chest as his Mistress played with him. Each touch finding a clear purpose. His body never having a moment of rest against the onslaught of pleasure her fingers drew out. Her grip milking away his resolve one long stroake at a time. When she spoke, the slave knew her words to be true. He wanted to cum for her. Wanted her eyes to drink in the sight of his body releasing itself to her will. Responding to her lustful demands. A shiver passed over him as her finger continued to reem him. The slender didgit making him feel delightfully full as pre-cum continued to leek from the tip of his pulsing cock.

"No.. not.. not infront of the surfacers..." he groaned. His body begining to shake and pull more inssitaintly against the ties that bound his wrists. Despite his words his stance widened, back arched to open himself more to her intrusion. His cock singing with pleasure as she held him bound before the room. A desplay of flesh and desire for anyone to partake in.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Commella on Tue May 31, 2011 1:10 am

She was so enjoying this that she could hardly contain herself. But she would continue to keep her composure. She would stroke him a bit faster now as her finger would also continue to ravage his ass, in and out slamming her palm against his cheeks. She grinned wickedly as she heard him beg her not to make him cum in front of everyone. Her brows would narrow as she growled at him. “You will cum because I tell you, you will! I demand it. Release and feel that pleasure you know you want so badly. I want all to see what I get to see every day” She would grin wickedly. She would begin to move her lips silently as she cast sweet bliss shooting it up into his ass and along his shaft to enhance his desire more so he could not refuse her. She wanted him to cum all over the floor before them. After she was done reciting the incantation she would purr into his ear. “Now cum for me my pet and I will allow you to eat my pussy and taste my sweet nectar.” She would grin wickedly.
Commella
Novice
Novice

Postby Almondus on Tue May 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Beren's thoughts flashed a mind numbing white. Electricity seemingly sparking withen his core as she brought the spell to life. Unable to fight it off any longer, his hips begain to rock wildly into her grimp, fucking her hand as if it were a pussy. Gliding into her well oiled grip and slamming back into the pleasurefull intrusion that reamed his tight hole.

Her palm moving with such force that his ass soon turned a bright red from the slaps it poured down upon him. The elf's cock felt enormous, greater than life. The sweet bliss spell bit into his prostiate causing his entire member to light up in mind shattering pleaure. A look of painfull agony took over his regal features as he called out his pleasure into the inn. There was no denying her command, her touch, as she ripped his orgasim from his living flesh.

A tremendous pressure built up only to be released in an overpowering flood of seed. As if by instinct Commella pointed his fat cock away from herself at the last moment, directing the thick ropey seeds of cum to splash against the floor. Berens voice rang out again as she continued to mercilessly stroke him, never letting up her demanding pace as her nimble fingers fucked him. His body shaking wildly, no longer under his own controll as it spasimed upon the slave poles. There was no counting the waves of cum that was milked from Beren, but a small pull of his ball juice begain to form below. His cock even more sensitive now as it pulsed angerly in Commella's hand. "No.." he whimpered as his heart raced wildly. The others.. they weren't ment to see this, weren't ment to lay their filty surface eyes upon such an act.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Commella on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 am

Commella grinned greedily as he fucked her hand rapidly. She could feel his cock flex and spasm in her hand as he exploded. She purred into his ear as she watched those of the patrons which were watching. “You see my pet you wanted to cum for everyone here. I knew you did. Now I will reward you.” She would slow her strokes to a stop slowly removing her finger from his ass. She would raise her hand, the one that had been stroking his cock, to her mouth and licked the cum from her fingers grinning as she looked to him. “Hmmm now my pet you can eat my pussy as I know you want to.” She would then snap her fingers and motion to one of the servers to release him from his bond allowing him to drop to his knees. If he does not drop she would place her hands to his shoulders and pushed him to his knees. She would then look down to him stroking his head gently. “Hmmm you’re such a good boy” she would grin as she moved against the pole to his side so her profile was shown to the patrons. She would look to him and snapping her fingers. “Now crawl over her and ravish my pussy” she would grin as she pulled her gown from her shoulders letting of fall to the floor. She would then move her hands behind her and hugged the pole. “Now you may begin… And you had better make is slow or I will be very cross.” She grinned wickely.
Commella
Novice
Novice

Postby Almondus on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Beren's shattered thoughts slowly came back into focus. Bit by bit as Commella spoke his shame was dawning upon him. His eyes kept low as a few patrons chuckled at the display and went about their drinking. His body still tingled with the aftermath. He blushed as the server came over and undid his bonds, his wiry arms moving down to his sides as he thought about his humiliation before the surfacers. His kind, even the men were above them and their station. That he was played in such a way before the crowd unnerved him.

Commella's touch soon brought him to his knees. His Mistress taking on the role he knew her more than capable of as she moved away from him, leaving him keeling in soemthing wet with a clear command to follow. The mage could feel something growing in him. A more savage side that grew in response to his treatment. His long white hair faned out around his shoulders as he lowered himself to the ground, brushing against the floor as he moved on hand and knee to her, his cock still full and swaying with every step towards the temptress as her dress slipped from her perfect curves. A fluid grace in her body as she leaned against the pole and arched her back, giving herself in sharp relife to his hungery eyes.

His gaze lapped down her body, circling her dark aerolas and flowing down her flat stomach before locking upon the promise of the glistening lips of her sex. She wanted him like this, hand and knee, crawling to her like some beast. Lust flashed in his eyes as he reached her feet and looked up over the swell of her breasts to find her gazing back down upon him. His tongue ghosted his lips, wetting them before he lunged towards the prize nesstled between her thighs. A hunger that could not be denyed pressing hotly between her pettles as he lapped at her. Drawing the full legnth of his tongue over her to circle and flick at the delicious nub of flesh above. Sucking and moaning with the echoing memories of his fading orgaism as his hands roamed up and down the toned curves of her thighs.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Commella on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 am

She licked her lips as did as she commanded. She watched as he crawled to her. Her folds would flex at the anticipation of his magic tongue touching her. She looked into those hungry eyes and growled softly returning just as much hunger in her own ice blue orbs. She watched as his eyes made lover to her body which was on display to him and everyone in the room. As he reached her feet she would spread her legs for him then letting out a moan as he delved into her folds and began to ravish her sex and clit. She would raised her hands up her body as her fingers slid over her own flesh lingering over the lower swell of her large firm breast slowing her fingers to go ever so slowly along the contours of them as they inched their way to her hard nipples as she began to encircle them with her fingertips. They would run along the areolas then over the crowns of her nipples. Yes she was putting on a show for him knowing that he would be looking up to her as he always did. She would gaze down on those wanting and hungry eyes of his licking her lips as she continued to moan licking her lips. “Oh yes my pet that’s it.. you are so good”
Commella
Novice
Novice

Next

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay