New face, winged stranger

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

New face, winged stranger

Postby Fariday on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:03 am

Fariday stepped into the inn quietly, walking to the back of the room, filled with lively patrons who drank and gambled the night away. Sitting in an empty seat, he proceedEd to wring out his soaked white hair, wet from the rapidly worsening storm outside. As he reached the end of his long, rough pnytail, black wings unfurled from beneath his cloak to expell excess water.

The action drew several stares and the glare of an indignant Felid woman who was hit by the spray. Mumbling an apology, the Torian pulled a map case from his pack, sliding it's contents out onto the table and scrutinizing it thoroughly.

After a few minutes, Fariday felt a presence over his shoulder. Turning to identify who it was, he was surprised to find it was a wolven man, large and burly, staring at him. The man had a girl at his side, whom Fariday quickly identified as the same cat person from before. However, it was only now that he saw the collar around her neck, complete with a gold tag.

"You're in my seat, Torian. Get lost 'fore I make you lost." he breathed. The smell of ale was heavy on his breath, accented by what may have been pork.

"I hope you're kidding. You're drunk and unarmed." Fariday replied, turning back to the map.

Not more than a second later, a muscular fist lashed at his head. Easily dodging it, Fariday quickly gripped the wolven's arm and spun him around, pinning him to the floor.

"I had hoped you were kidding. I don't take kindly to threats." he stated to the dazed wolf, now struggling beneath his foot. " next time, the arm comes off."
Let the blood flow,
Let the tears fall,
Open your tired eyes
And realize that you're just too late.
Fariday
Initiate
Initiate

Re: New face, winged stranger

Postby Myra on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:21 am

Myra sat calmly in the usual seat she chose to occupy, watching the room with those vibrant violet eyes and a soft smirk played upon her lips while doing so. It wasn't often that the silverwing made her way into the inn just to watch, usually on business or some sort of errant but tonight she had a bottle of wine at the table, a glass and her bare feet kicked up upon the chair opposite her. Her long legs were bare and her dress slid about her thighs as if the slightest movement would give more of a view then most deserved.

Long silver curls fell down her back, mixing with the matching wings that ruffled upon her back as she watched the interaction and then brought the glass to her lips and a sip was taken, pink tongue darting out to catch whatever was missed before that gaze lowered, appearing as if she wasn't watching anything "Now thats not the way to make friends around here.. or perhaps your not out for friends and just enemies which then I can say that your lifespan will be short here. Let it go.. come and tell me your name brightwing...then we'll see if your worth protecting or not.." Another glance up as the silverwing finished her little speech and a brow lofted waiting to see if he would accept the offer to join her at the table or not.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby Fariday on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:27 am

Turning to the speaker, the man looked at her with an expressionless face. Paled eyes gazed over the woman, not blind, but inhuman in color; a snowy white iris with no apparent pupils.

Seeing no reason not to, he stowed his map in its case and left the table to the wolf on the floor. As he approached the silver-haired female, he commented "Friends are for those who can afford them; enemies don't last forever. Either because they are dead, or you are."

He sat in a chair perpendicular to her outstretched legs. "I intend to not end up dead." he finished, reclining slightly. His hand trailed over the dagger at his hip, foreign in nature compared to the preferred longsword.

"My name, as it were, is Fariday.

A few seconds passed, and he took the time to examine every aspect of the winged woman before him.
Let the blood flow,
Let the tears fall,
Open your tired eyes
And realize that you're just too late.
Fariday
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Venellian on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:00 am

"You're not from around here, are you?" Asks a new voice, a Fey from the looks of her small stature, long white hair, and pale skin, even though she has no visible wings under her tunic. She places her hand on the newcomer's shoulder, smiling. "Then again, I'm not from here either. This is just the place, however, where we all can gather togther, looking forward to what our lives shall hold. I shouldn't hold you though, you can hold up for yourself though; and admirable quality."
Venellian
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay