Inn room for Helliss/Suts/Bels

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Inn room for Helliss/Suts/Bels

Postby Belson on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:10 am

<+Belson> <cont> drop the sword he would squeeze tightly for a moment before the heavy blade would slip from his fingers and down to the floor. When she reached for his armor he would snarl for a moment though he made no move to stop her from doing so. The straps undone allowing her to remove the heavy solid steel armor to reveal the leathers he wore beneath. <end>

06[23:45] * +Helliss She'd "Guh.." out breath of relief to hear Sutara's voice, nodding into that darkness with a "Yeah..." and starting toward the door, only to stub a toe on Belson's armored foot. "Fucker..!" she'd gasp, near hopping the rest of the way to the door, grabbing the latch and giving it a firm tug, 'tsk'ing and planting her foot on the wall for leverage before giving it another try. With the <14next2>
[23:45] <+Helliss> <14more1> chitinous creaking of that web stretching and snapping she'd finally yank the door open, falling back onto her ass with a grunt and a "tsch.." slipping up into a stand, a silhouette against the light of the hall behind her. Dusting off her all but bare ass, she'd turn to face Sutara and Belson, able to see them for the first time in long moments. Her eyes would widen at what Sutara was doing, <14next2>
[23:45] <+Helliss> <14more1> lips parting in a silent 'Oh...!' before she'd nibble the bottom back. "Er.... what'y'gonna do with him....?" <4end1>

06[23:50] * +Sutara was silently counting the actions until he might pull free of the spell, eyeing him from beneath the thick fall of lashes as she expertly divested him of the heavy plate. Kir's plate was much the same, mused inwardly, a glance to Helliss as she would nudge the sword towards him. "First we contain him, afterwards.. I don't know, maybe we should drag him to mine dungeon and do to
06[23:50] * +Sutara him what he had planned for you.." palm flattened to the leathers, careful in her actions. "Be careful, if he is attacked the spell wears off prematurely; we need something to bind his arms, from elbow to wrist." his heavier frame shifted as she worked, bringing him down a level or two until he was on equal footing with the two of them. Well, almost, Helliss still had her shield. "You
06[23:50] * +Sutara really should be more careful about who you put bounty's on Belson, and the attention it attracts.."

06[23:56] * +Belson he could hear what they were talking about but he couldn't really do anything to stop it. The plate came away from his frame and when she moved to work on the leathers she would reveal the tattooed and scarred torso of the moriel first. When she mentioned dragging him to some dungeon he would shake his head slightly at her though his mind was filled with sexual desire that wasn't on his <next>
01[23:56] <+Belson> <cont> mind. " She should watch her mouth... Next time i will do my own hunting. " His belt removed as well it took his dagger with it but that wasn't really was on his mind at the moment. His hand would lift upwards not dangerously quick though instead it would move out aiming to reach around behind the moriel woman to grip his hand down tightly onto her backside. <end>

06[23:59] * +Helliss Her breath would pick up as Sutara would muse over their options, tongue striking out over those lips as she'd fidget some, before those instructions would have her nodding and slinging that shield over her shoulder, trying to beat back her blush while she retrieved that cord of rope from under the pillow, slipping in behind the burly Moriel. A little "Mm.." around her bottom lip as she took <14next2>
[23:59] <+Helliss> <14more1> grip in his should
Belson
Adept
Adept

Re: Inn room for Helliss/Suts/Bels

Postby lyllamarie on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:15 am

Sutara smiled slowly as she felt Belson's hand on her ass cheeks, stretching for a moment until all those lush curves were pressed against him: svelte, nude and almost glowing ivory in the waning room light.

"You should have hunted her yourself, less attention brought to yourself - in fact, it would have cost less too... but, thankfully those whom you trust aren't exactly trustworthy. Lucky for us at least.." a sanguine look was sent to Helliss as she finished cinching the bonds of Belson's upper limbs, waiting a breath before easing back and planting her hands on the breath of his shoulders.

Poised as if almost for a kiss, nipples tight and breasts curved upwards in the spanned distance between, she provided him with a healthy view of her figure as consideration was given to him with weighted stare.

Then, happy with his state, she would try and push him back on his side onto the bed behind him. He wouldn't be in good shape if he was on his stomach, and while on his back might suffice, she needed to make sure he wasn't going anywhere or ready to kick when the spell that currently enthralled him wore off.

"What do you think Helliss? Hmm?" a silent question hung in the air as she moved over to the sideboard in the room, yanking open one of the small drawers and producing a large metal circle from its contents. Large enough to be distinct for what it was: a cock-ring.
lyllamarie
High Council
High Council

Postby Belson on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:32 am

* would smirk a bit at her as she teased him with the press of that nude body in against him. He would play along for a moment giving them the idea that he might still be under the influence of that damned spell. The moment they had moved to try to tie him up it had broken. He had never been one to suffer anyone binding him in any way. He had flexed when Helliss had bound him muscles taut making it a bit easier when she shoved him down onto the bed to try to work his wrists loose of the bonds. *

I will make sure I hunt you both when this is finished myself... and I will make you pay for every second of torment you try to put me through. I assure you even when you scream I will not let you go till you are both broken begging things at my feet.

* He was waiting... waiting for Sutara to get close enough and then he was going to spring. She was the dangerous spellcaster and the one he needed to defeat first and foremost. Helliss he dismissed as not being overly dangerous to him in a fist fight *
Belson
Adept
Adept

Postby Vladimir on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Helliss had only begun to bind the burly Belson when Sutara began to thrust him back, a little yelp leaving her as the bed hit the backs of her knees, her only option to climb the Moriels back with a sprightly scrabble simply to avoid being crushed under the weight of him.

Soft hands would slip in under the pits of his arms and from there about his chest; blunt-trimmed nails raking their way to either side of the base of his broad neck as wrists crossed there. Those long and bare legs of hers would coil their way about his waist, heels nudging at his navel and toes curling in against his belt-line as she made every effort to plaster her tight, athletic figure to the hard frame of his own... a sultry little parasite intent on his essence.

If he fell flat on his back she'd surely be pinned, but her bright jade eyes would peek up over his shoulder if he remained sitting upright, flashing in Sutra's vision as she posed her question, giggling out as Belson made his own bold reply.

"I think he's cute..."

Words coo'd gently against the back of Belson's neck in tones typically reserved for big-eyed and fuzzy critters, as one terribly flexible leg brought toes down against his groin, and those eager little piglets worked his beltless pants open, exposing the girth of him to the open air and the light, teasing harassment of her toes.
Full fathom five thy father lies; of his bones are coral made; Those are pearls that were his eyes: Nothing of him that doth fade, but doth suffer a sea- change into something rich and strange. Sea-Nymphs hourly ring his knell: Ding-dong, Hark! Now I hear them, - Ding-dong, Bell.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby lyllamarie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 pm

She stood there for a moment as he spouted off his threats, her features failing to register fear at his threat - or concern for that matter - while slumberous lids cruised down across sanguine orbs, watching as Helliss hooked and twisted her body around his to hold him in place. The look hid most of the heat that speared their conjoined forms, but even then the skin should have felt the scorch marks of brazen visual caress as she moved towards them.

Even though most of his limbs were tied, she kept a leery distance - or at least, kept her frame tense in the event he decided it was time to test his bonds.

Helliss coo'ed and she leaned forward just enough, hands held outwards and that cockring tucked beneath her fingers and palms. Her aura shimmering in the air like sultry perfume - decadent, inviting. It was meant to lower one's defenses, to try and sooth the savage beast and stave off the messiness of a fight.

Not that she didn't enjoy one, vermilion lips peeling back to expose the whites of her ivories at the thought. However, thoughts aside, the last moment would be done as quickly as possible. Attempting to straddle Belson's lap in one smooth action as hands shifted to his shoulders - keeping him upright, one girl on either side.

"He's alright. Not much to look at with that face.. but he has other charms I'm sure.."
lyllamarie
High Council
High Council

Postby Belson on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:38 am

He would not try those bindings just yet though with the way helliss was positioned it was going to be a bit more annoying to get his hands free when he wanted them. The lithe human girl pressing into his back forcing those swells of her breasts into his flesh. He would lean back just a bit into the feeling of the warm flesh trying to act as if he were still under the effect of Sutara's spell.

His eyes though trailed to the form of the other woman in the room as she moved closer and closer to him and everything inside of him wanted to rip free of the bonds and strangle her but he held that urge at bay. His eyes caught the glint of the ring in her hand as well. If she tried to put that thing on him he was going to make her pay. Those thoughts were cast aside as she flung herself up over his lap straddling his thighs grinding herself down into the thick member of his which spilled from pants Helliss had opened. " you're not the most pretty thing either... but I bet your mouth could be put to much better uses. "
Belson
Adept
Adept

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay