Newcomer to the Inn

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Newcomer to the Inn

Postby Venellian on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:19 am

She steps into the Inn, the door squeaking behind her. "Hello?" she asks to anyone who'll answer her. She's a short one, less even than five feet in height, and her skin is pale, save for a bruise on her cheek and a few scratches on her arms. "Is anyone here?"

She sits down at a table and uses her finger to begin drawing little circles, her head resting on her free hand, wincng slightly at the touch of the bruise. She sighs, looking down at the table as though waiting for someone.
Venellian
Novice
Novice

Re: Newcomer to the Inn

Postby Phaing on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 am

Phaing strolls through the room and notices the lonely newcomer, she being the only one here. They are roughly the same height, so perhaps not so threatening to each other... and both female, for whatever that means in a place like Nanth.

"Howdy." she says with an accent that is as exotic as her looks, it is a thrumming drawl that rolls the Rs like candy in her mouth. "I'm Phaing, (sounds like Fang) do you need a healer, or maybe a drink first?"
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Postby Venellian on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 am

She would look up at this interesting person. "I don't drink, but some healing definitely would help." She pats the seat next to her, "it's mainly just from running through the trees, just running cause I could really, but still somewhat painful."
Venellian
Novice
Novice

Postby Phaing on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 am

(sorry it took so long to get back to you!)

"I ain't no healer, but here, put this on for a bit." and takes a ring off her finger and slips it on yours. In an hour or so, the leg will be much better.
"What's your name?"

She is well armed, but not so much that it would get in the way of anything. Her clothes are brief and casual, as are her words. You might stare and wonder how an elf ends up looking like her, with darly bronzed skin, streaky blonde hair, and eyes such a dark blue they look black from more than a few feet away... and then it hits you; She's half Moriel, and half High Elf.
Funny, she doesn't look psychotic...
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Postby Venellian on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:15 am

(Sorry, I got a new computer and lost this website)

"Thanks for the ring, truth is that sometimes people need a change of scenery, you know? I just wanted to get away from there, thinking that it would be fun. Now, however, I can never go back there, and I don't know if that's a good thing or not." Her hair frames her face perfectly, cascading around her cheek bones and falling down to her waist. "But it's as they say: Leaving's the hardest thing to do, until you leave. Then it is the easiest thing in the world."
Venellian
Novice
Novice

Postby Ashtrails on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:46 am

( I was just wondering if I may joins yalls Rp. If not I'm sorry for bugging y'all.)
Ashtrails
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay