Thief in the night (( open to anyone ))

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Thief in the night (( open to anyone ))

Postby Lexxi HOpe on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Lexxi Hope wondered inside the inn in the shadow of night. She had just out ran three men she stole from and need to get into hiding fast, her icy blue eyes darted around as she looked for some way to get into a room. She fingers played with her blonde hair trying to seem innocent so no one would supect her of doing wrong. She just needed to fine someone who wasn't clear enough to question and stranger appearing out of no where and trick that person unto letting her use their room as shelter cause eventually the men would check in here and if they found her it would be her life.

((Ooc: im looking for someone to play the person to let Lexxi into their room and tey can have want ever personality you want and do basically what ever you want that follows this site rules and doesnt kill off my character,
and ya so ummm so I'm new here and so feel free to give me tips and correct me if in doing something wrong.))
Lexxi HOpe
Novice
Novice

Re: Thief in the night (( open to anyone ))

Postby Danar Swift on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Danar opened his door and saw the look on her face "Come in here" He said "quick" He was in his normal clothes his right arm concealed by several layers of padding. He held the door wide and a warm, welcome heat spread out from the room, almost calling out to her, the smell of roast was evident. (It was a good post, I am alos new here though, we can learn together)
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Postby Lexxi HOpe on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 am

Lexxi walked toward the man with a sweet smile on her face. "Hello," she said and smelled the roast, "Mmmm what do I owe this fine evening?" She asked him looking around his room as if she were fascinated that he had such a big house when really she was searching for places he would hide valuables. She quietly adjusted her knifes so they would stay concealed ever when the place they were was lightly touched.

((Sweet ^.^))
Lexxi HOpe
Novice
Novice

Postby Danar Swift on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:12 pm

"No cost at all, simply the pleasure of company is enough. please, make yourself comfortable." There were few valuables in the house that could be seen, many books, but nothing of much value. The roast was on the table and Danar stood aside to allow her to go through first.
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay