Vulnerable dark elf to be captured and enslaved

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Vulnerable dark elf to be captured and enslaved

Postby Haztur on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:17 pm

Elrith is a Dark Elf bard, a dancer and an entertainer at heart, even if the entertainment she was used to give was cruel and dark mixed, but mixed with her magic and dancing skills it was something beautiful to behold.

But now, humilliated and dishonored she had decided to make her fortune in the surface... which she had heard many exotic and strange tales... and the ones she heard forgot to mention the bright sun which caught her unnaware after her first night and walking away from the entrance to the Nethergloom. Now she is lost, weakened and vulnerable as she approaches the closest patch of civilization hoping to pass without casting too much attention to herself.

But hopefully she would be unlucky in this regard and someone among the Slavers would find, capture and train her.

Have fun!
Haztur
Novice
Novice

Re: Vulnerable dark elf to be captured and enslaved

Postby Skulduggery Pleasant on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Skulduggery looked at the new elf. He was surprised, normally the elf's dark cousines stayed out of the everyday buzz of the empire life. Normally they prefered to stay underground, not in the light. He had to admit, for an "evil" female, she was quite attractive. Her elf blood stood out, through her slender curves and attractive figure. He stood up from his seat and walked up to her, introducing himself with a warm smile.
Eagles may soar, but weasels seldom get eaten by dragons...
My characters:
Skulduggery pleasant
Jinsia
Skulduggery Pleasant
Novice
Novice

Postby Haztur on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Elrith sights, her head and eyes hurting, "too much damn light, no one told me about that big torch in the ceiling... and how does it shines so bright if its so far away" mumbles to herself, her words almost carried away by the inn's noise, but Skuldduggery's elf ears caught them before they were no more.

When the elf introduces himself, Elrith has half a mind to ignore him... then thinks better and turns toward the man, suspicions in her eyes and tone, but trying to make the best of an smile, that comes as her natural smirk as she nods to the man. If she is sto survive in this alien world she would better try to get some allies, or pawns.

"I am Elrith, and some call me the Scarlet Dancer,would you know of a place who would requiere services such as mine?" she had been pondering this for awhile, that was what she did better and soon she would be in need of coin
Haztur
Novice
Novice

Postby Skulduggery Pleasant on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Elrith was her name. Such a beautiful name too thought skulduggery. "Well my dear..." He replied. " That depends on what service you provide. If it is an entertainer, such as your name suggests, the inn is always looking for employees. Of course you can also consider working for a private induvidual." He grinned. " But I'm sure you have higher goals than that.

((Soryy for the late reply :) ))
My characters:
Skulduggery pleasant
Jinsia
Skulduggery Pleasant
Novice
Novice

Postby Haztur on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:30 am

"tsk tsk!" says Elrith with a dancer belong to her public what good is she if she belong to a public of one," she says, with half a smile half a sirk "but I will ask to the inn owner, he might be of use, I also hear of this Mera, which could use me as a student,"

Her words are still cautious, but a lot more open.

(no worries, lol even if in the game i am in amore advanced situation right now.)
Haztur
Novice
Novice

Postby Skulduggery Pleasant on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:37 pm

She answered and appeared more relaxed than before. Skulduggery smiled. "Its not often I get to talk to a moriel, our races... History prevents it. But I must say, either we were lied to as kids, or I've found the prettiest drow around. So, you're a dancer... I am a lover of the arts, and dance is one of my favourite performance. Could you give me a demonstration, Scarlet dancer?" He grinned.
My characters:
Skulduggery pleasant
Jinsia
Skulduggery Pleasant
Novice
Novice

Postby Haztur on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:55 pm

Elrith smiles mischievously, she stands as if to dance and then just take the man's drink for herself.

"I am not a lap dancer to give private dances sir, and the scarlet dance is nothing to play with... the fire one one maybe, but that I dance when I want to impress. And while I am pleased at your considerate words, I am wary of the surface elves who offer so honeyed words, when their people swear to hate mine." The last is said a s matter of fact, not hostility, not worry, just her state of mind.
Haztur
Novice
Novice

Postby Inklyn on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Before she was thirsty enough to try steal a bottle filled with Champagne, Alesse would seek for a few of entertainment, so she walks into a place for dancing, as she's attracted towards pole performances, taking a seat to enjoy the show. She sees there's a ton of people drinking, so she orders one for her own, wasting a coin out of the six she'd got at hand, swallowing it quickly. After a couple of minutes, she sees a hot dancer approach sensually to a man and steal his drink, to which she giggles, but it also encourages her to move forward to the bar and attempt an unethical act. It should be noted that she's vulnerable to alcohol and that the drink she took was a bit too strong, aiding in her loss of common sense by time she would behave this way.
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Postby Ghostbullet94 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:10 pm

Making his way into the Inn his white Eyes would be scanning the place around him. Seeing some people here and there. Seeing what looks to be someone taking a seat and enjoying the shows. Watching her take a sip of her drink and see that she was rather weak when it came to alcohol. As he was looking her over he would like what he was seeing. Feeling like she would make for a good slave to use for sex and other things he would watch her to see what she was about to do next. Waiting for his opportunity to pounce and try and have his way at her.
Ghostbullet94
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay