Red Wings (open)

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Re: Red Wings (open)

Postby Danar Swift on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:26 pm

He gives a soft but aggravated sigh. "Yeah you need to watch your back... or wings in this town. They'd steal your head off your head if it was worth enough gold. How attached you are to it really don't matter to the likes of them." Dana shrugs and gives smirks. "But the town itself accommodates for those... individuals. If you're looking for some place to recover, you'd not think a tavern the safest place to do it but in this town you'd be sorely mistaken. You should hold up here at the Lonely Inn till you're feeling better."
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Postby Sheridan on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:56 am

"That's my plan." She smiled over at him and pushed her hair behind her ears before chuckling. "No idea what to do while I wait though, I usually spend all my time in the skies..."
Sheridan
Novice
Novice

Postby Danar Swift on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:12 pm

'Well" Danar begins, a little hesitantly, "I've been here for some time." He smiles a well meaning smile, "I could show you the joys of the ground. I've lived on it all my life" He chuckles at his joke and continues, "I'll be your ground guide, my grounded friend."
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Postby Sheridan on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:10 am

"Deal..." She gives a smile and holds out her hand for a handshake. "I have a feeling this will be a pleasant arrangement."
Sheridan
Novice
Novice

Postby Danar Swift on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:36 am

He leans forward and takes her hand in his now gloved hand, the scales below apparent with the physical contact. He grips her hand and shakes, returning her smile. "What gives you that feeling, may I ask?"
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Postby Sheridan on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:09 pm

"Because you're interesting, pleasant so far, and not an eye sore like most of the other guys here." She teased with a grin as she returned to her drink.
Sheridan
Novice
Novice

Postby Danar Swift on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:38 pm

"Well I am glad for the compliment" He leans toward the other men in the bar and cocks his head to the side. "They mostly lose their looks when they get into fights, I try and avoid such... altercations."
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Postby Sheridan on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:29 pm

"You've been into a fight before though right?" She asked as she snickered.
Sheridan
Novice
Novice

Postby Danar Swift on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:26 pm

"oh I have" He nods and sighs, giving off a half hearted chuckle, "Doesn't mean I have to be a fan of it, but it is unavoidable."
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Postby Sheridan on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:33 am

"Ooh ooh do you have any scars?" She asked excitedly as she bounced in her seat. She had always liked scars on guys, they just seemed so cool to her. Not to mention it showed that they had persevered through an injury bad enough to cause a scar.
Sheridan
Novice
Novice

Postby Danar Swift on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:41 am

Danar nods slowly and chuckles at the expense of her amusement. "Aye I have my fair share. It's impossible to go through life without scraping your knees once in a while after all."
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Postby Sheridan on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:16 am

"Can I seeee?" Sheridan asked hopefully, clapping and wiggling her wings.
Sheridan
Novice
Novice

Postby Danar Swift on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Danar grins mischievously and shakes his head, "Oh I'm afraid not, that's just... not possible."
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Postby Sheridan on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:50 am

"Why nnnnnooootttttt?" She whined sadly, crossing her arms over her chest and giving the counter a kick. She loved looking at scars, each one told a new story.
Sheridan
Novice
Novice

Postby Danar Swift on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Danar smiles, a mischievous smirk at her expense. He always enjoyed teasing those who kept him company, a jibe here and a joke there. It kept things fun, and less... Serious. Serious meant a lack of fun and Danar was about fun.

"Because my scars are quite... Personal. And it wouldn't do to show them in public."
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Previous

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay