The First Drink (anyone)

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

The First Drink (anyone)

Postby Natasja Dustfinger on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:44 pm

Beer.
That was all I had on my mind. It had been a long trip, and although it was awesome to finally see the empire, all I could think about was alcohol. Exploring would just have to wait...
Almost as soon as the troll creature gave me my drink I had already gulped it down. Fearing my thirst would get the better of me, I retired to relax on a very tempting nearby couch.
Natasja Dustfinger
Novice
Novice

Re: The First Drink (anyone)

Postby Trumac on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:51 am

*the minotaur watches as she sits down next to him, it would be a rather snug fit, as he took up half the couch by himself* well, hello to you too. Name's Trumac *he raises his tankard of ale in greeting*
Trumac
Novice
Novice

Postby Natasja Dustfinger on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:10 pm

I nearly jumped out of my skin. In my haste to sit down, I had completely missed the large minotaur on the couch... Which was wierd, because of his massive, buff body.
"Hi, sorry... Didn't see you there," I replied, remebering my manners. "I'm katana."
I smiled, trying not to stare too much at his muscular figure.
Natasja Dustfinger
Novice
Novice

Postby Trumac on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:35 pm

*gives her a moment to resettle her nerves before he speaks again* it's okay, you can relax. im not going to eat you. maybe not literally anyways. *he smirks at his own really dumb joke* you must be new here.
Trumac
Novice
Novice

Postby Natasja Dustfinger on Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:54 pm

The cat girl grinned. Finally, someone with a sense of humour... Even though it was a terrible one.
"Yes, this is my first day in the empire... I left my family in the forest just last month. I must say though, its nice to finally meet someone who is kind enough to talk to around here."
Natasja Dustfinger
Novice
Novice

Postby Trumac on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:59 pm

i dont exactly think of it as kind to introduce one's self to a person who nearly sits in their lap without paying attention. but i do appreciate the thought anyways. *he would wave down Fugly and have her deliver another pitcher of ale, though it seemed he had drunk the last one straight from the pitcher* what would you like to drink, little one?
Trumac
Novice
Novice

Postby Natasja Dustfinger on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Her common sense was telling her no, but she was still so thirsty. "Thank you so much," she smiled before she could think. "If you don't mind, of course."
Natasja Dustfinger
Novice
Novice

Postby Trumac on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:04 pm

*the minotaur grins playfully, and calls for a tall glass of ale for her as well* i dont mind. i like to see newcomers get a drink before the trouble starts. I have been told that trouble starts when my feet touch the floor in the morning and again when i cross the threshhold of any building. but that's just negative talk and i dont listen to such things. *he raises his glass to her when her drink arrives*
Trumac
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay