Drinks (open)

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Drinks (open)

Postby Fluttershythekind on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:07 am

Jasmine the elf is sitting alone, looking around her as she orders a drink of Moonlight Wine, her eyes a dark shade of blue, her skin the color of cream, her ears pierced with several dragon claw earrings, her blood red hair shimmering in the candlelight, wearing a slim white dress over her hourglass figure body, her fingernails, the color of rose petals, tapping on the counter
Fluttershythekind
Novice
Novice

Re: Drinks (open)

Postby Mary gagging on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:08 am

Mary looking longingly across at Jasmine. As she crossed her long slender legs, the short white dress rode up. The tingling she had longed to be touched.
Mary gagging
Novice
Novice

Postby Inklyn on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Alesse (Fornatene) sneaked silently through the bar, trying not to call anyone's attention, while covering her red eyes and halfbreed head, as well as almost all her face with a long hud attached to the brown mage robe she was wearing. She then decided to sit right next to the Jasmin, who was an elf, just like she primly was. She couldn't help but to stare at her beautiful body; as Mary came in, she grew utterly jealous, so she decided to slightly draw her sickle, preparing to slice it over J's neck. But then the barman showed up and changed her mind, keeping it inside her pants to simply do what she came for originally.

Being a witchcraft rookie, she uses her only two available magic slots to cast an illusion spell known as Rainbow Colors, whispering it, to confuse him and everyone else curious enough to be looking as she does so. -...ranmagatk...- Afterwards, she steals a full bottle of champagne and leaves the room quickly. -"Hah, whatever for should I seek for a job when all I need is finding naive mortals to steal from."- She says, laughing as she attempts to get far away from the Lonely Inn alongside with the bottle.
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Postby ghost on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:23 am

Shadows were his home, he looked and watched from the darkness, a loner, he watched the stealthy one enter, move to the one near the bar and he looked on with one ice cold blue eye. She was sneaky, but certainly not that sneaky, for he remained where he was watching her, noting her movements and her skills, grinning, closed mouth, he would shift as she tried to exit. he would let her go and then slip out after her, before the door could close on its own, a sound not made as he watched her as she enter the porch of the Inn.

His black leather, shadowweave it was called assisted his hiding and he stood in the shadows behind her. His snow white hair haloes around his green face, one eye concealed by hanging bangs. his other ice cold, as if his heart is frozen of all empathy. His fingernails were being picked with a highly shiny silverfish dagger. 'Wraythe says Inn does not condone absconding with ware, with out payment of some sort. Wraythe shall collect payment for the Inn.' Slowly he would smile bigger, his green lips curling up to his ears and parting to reveal pur white teeth, all pointed, much like that great sea predator with a ferocious appetite.
ghost
Novice
Novice

Postby Inklyn on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:25 am

Alesse panicks, noting someone at the bar who hadn't been affected by the illusion spell was asking for payment. She lifts her hands, showing the bottle, which was still not open. "-Please don't hurt me, I'm new here and don't have much.-" As she gets under knees, Alesse leaves the bottle on the floor, alongside with 5 coins, laying her hands on her head, still covered with her hud. "-This is all I have sir, I was planning on sharing the bottle with my cousin so the drink's untouched. But I guess I could serve you or the bar for a short time somehow if it still doesn't suffice.-" Her red eyes shined like torches; she was able to see through darkness with her night vision, granted by the deity known as Kirva, due to her Dark Elf heritage, however this one was too scared to look back, so she would simply wait for him to stand at her front.
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Postby ghost on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:20 pm

The green elf slips forward to her, the board underneath his step makes no sound as he slips along that wooden platform to her side and squatting near her head, his elbows resting on his bent legs, on his toes, as if he is ready to leap, should it be required, either back or forward. Lifting his long fingered and nimble hand to her hood, he would draw it back to see her face and study it. Noting immediately, like him, she was half cursed elf and something better. this pleased him as he would study her and he shift his smile to a slightly more pleasant one.
"Well,girl, the bottle was removed from the Inn, there fore it was stolen. Your coin means nothing", though he would snatch it up and place it in to his pocket and put it away. "Come with Wraythe and we shall see to ensure that you have not stolen anything else and then the results will determine your punishments." He reaches up to place a hand on the back of her neck.
ghost
Novice
Novice

Postby Inklyn on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:31 pm

She blinks as he uncovers her face, looking back at him, noting the elven traits from his face. "-Ok...but please don't touch my knife or I will have to kill you. I may take it off during the checking, just nobody touches it except for me, then none shall get injured.-" She smirks, momentarily shifting towards her savage personality. However, after standing up, she does follow the elven male, without lowering her still remaining, slightly lifted hands. "-I hope the interrogation chamber isn't too shiny, 'cuz I kinda hate the light." She whispers, acknowledging the comfort she feels as she walks in the darkness.
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Postby ghost on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:44 am

Leading her around the inn, towards a building near the stables for storage. Moving into it, he unlocks it rather easily and looking at her, he bade her enter. When she does, he will aatch her and shut the door, locking it, no keey present. Looking upon her, he would say. 'I shall either search you or you shall need to disrobe completely so that I can ensure no other treachery is afoot' he tells her as he leans on the door and watched her lewdly while he waited to see what she would do in this windowless room.
ghost
Novice
Novice

Postby Inklyn on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Alesse feels embarrassed and is unsure concerning her next move, yet, after half a minute, she agrees to disrobe, hoping her stuff would be safe that way. She starts by taking her robe and blouse off, shaking her hair as she does so, then goes her bra, uncovering her boobs. Afterwards, her boots, knife, leather belt, skirt and knickers would be off as well, exposing her colorful body totally, which is a top hourglass type. "-Does this extinguish your doubts, Mr green?-" She asks, smiling, crossing one arm around her belly to reach another arm's elbow, holding it with one hand, not caring too much for her nudity, as she is fond of elves.
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Postby Sorgram on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Wraythe:

His green face grows as he watches her undress, the smile providing a crease from ear to ear and white show a sharp toothed, predator's grin. Looking down at her stuff, he smirks and reaches up, taking her hair and dragging her further into the storage, he moves her towards a beam with leather straps hanging down. 'Arms up' he tells her, 'put hands in loops. would not want you to harm Wraythe while he inspects you. ' he tells her, watching her to make sure she does as he says.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Inklyn on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Alesse blinks, as she avoids any form of resistance merely to avoid trouble...or so she hopes. She raises her arms, staring at the second man who seems to be a collaborator for the green one. "-Uh, you two really are cautious, huh?-" She closes her eyes and tries to lay comfortably on the beam, waiting to be inspected.
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Postby ghost on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:52 am

Wraythe looks over her and he would pull those loops tight on her wrists and then looks to her. "M mmm Wraythe likes girls look" his green hands move up to her face and pats it light. "Girls who obey get in her collar sooner than those who do not. Girls who don't are more fun" his fingers trail down along her neck..scratching as light as he can but still scraping her lightly.
ghost
Novice
Novice

Postby Inklyn on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:16 pm

ghost wrote:Wraythe looks over her and he would pull those loops tight on her wrists and then looks to her. "M mmm Wraythe likes girls look" his green hands move up to her face and pats it light. "Girls who obey get in her collar sooner than those who do not. Girls who don't are more fun" his fingers trail down along her neck..scratching as light as he can but still scraping her lightly.

"Ouch" she yells lighly and wonders why she has to be tied up like this. "O-obey? I'm not good at following orders, sir, but maybe." She closes her eyes, thinking she should have had a few more shots.
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay