The Rich Girl, on an adventure.

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

The Rich Girl, on an adventure.

Postby Yallah on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:24 pm

"Yallah stepped into the inn and sighed. She had been walking for a long while now and was tired. The sories she had read as a girl, never mentioned the long way the protagonist had to walk before they reached their destination. Tough Yallah didn't realla know where she was going either.

She decided she would wait here at the inn for awhile. and rest her legs, and hopefully, maybe a kindhearted prince could sweep her of her legs, and make her rich again."
Yallah
Novice
Novice

Re: The Rich Girl, on an adventure.

Postby Zever0_The_Jester on Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:06 pm

*Zevero entering into the inn with a playful yet completely genuine smile, begins surveying the patrons of the inn to see if there is anyone he think needs his aid*
"Goodie"- *he chuckles to himself as he spots a young girl resting in the bar. Striding over in an over exaggerated march, he then bends down and in a cheerfully posh accent ,he obviously put on, says*
"Good evening there miss does though greatness require my service, you see *loud ihale* i am a jester and comedy is my trade however i am also an expert in the juggling arts and field of acrobatics, not to mention i am a master of card tricks" *he says proudly raising his nose*
Zever0_The_Jester
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay