A Gaunt Knight (Open to all)

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

A Gaunt Knight (Open to all)

Postby Richard_Snow on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 pm

Ser Richard Snow was weak from his ordeals. Raven hair unruly and beard growing past a stubble. His pale cheeks gaunt from days of malnourishment. Snow was riding down a lonely road, his riding leathers scruffy. He spotted the torches lighting a building ahead. Riding closer he discovered it was an inn. He unmounted his horse and hitched it to a spot outside. He clutched a small purse as his stomach growls. He rubs his tired eyes and pushes the door open. The heat is welcoming, but for a fleeting moment all eyes were on him. He thought he walked into the wrong inn, but eyes quickly turned back to their drinks and conversations, not paying him any mind. He took a seat at a bar looking to find some food and a room to bed down. He pulled his coin purse out and set it only the bar. When the man approached he traded coin for a room for the night and some bread and ale. All he could afford but he wasn't complaining. He takes a quick gander around the room wondering if he'll have any trouble. He has no idea where he is but he's just glad people look relatively friendly
Richard_Snow
Novice
Novice

Re: A Gaunt Knight (Open to all)

Postby Isla on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:37 am

Elasha slipped into the inn, smirking as she looked about, the small sylvan looking for something lovely to eat, having been surviving on her own for a bit, she was tired of dealing with such things as searching for food. At least she was tired of finding foods and then having to cook them. She slipped to the bar, smiling at fugly, seeing the gruff she shifted slightly, "mmm fruit please? Fruits, nuts? Something delicious would be great.." she giggled, watching the barmaid smirk and toss whatever she'd had on the counter. She pursed her lips, "ah.. not.. quite.." she sighed, learning not to mess with the woman long ago. She picked up what she could find that was decent and popped it into her mouth, her eyes flicking over the man who looked about on deaths door, "Ya know.." she said, sucking the juice off her fingers, smiling at him, "they have more than that to eat.." she smirked, "just say heya fugly.." she watched the ogress turn around, "yep.. you.. get the man some actual food.." she smirked, ducking as a rotted apple was flung at her, "geez you'd think I'd asked you to make him a seven course meal.. c'mon.. please.. there's a catboi in it if you wa.." she ducked another rotten apple and snickered, seeing the food however being prepared. "there ya go.." she smiled, "eat up.." She reached across the bar, grabbing a bottle of wine before she had something else chucked at her with a git yer hands off cried at her. "yea yea.." she said, pouring herself a glass before sliding the bottle down for him to have some. She pushed her overly long hair back from her face and grinned, taking a sip, showing that it was safe, well for the moment it seemed safe.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Richard_Snow on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:33 am

Snow leaned on the counter resting his weight was all he could do to keep himself from falling asleep on the bar. He overheard a conversation between the barmaid and a patron. He gave no clue he overheard, but listened nevertheless. When she set the bread and ale down in front of him he quickly scarfed them down. After that he pretty much tuned out. Food was his main priority. When the patron slid up next to him and offered a glass of wine he gave a nod and a weak smile, usually he demonstrated caution accepting wine from strangers but it's been too long and she sipped to make sure it was safe. He eagerly drank down the mug and let out a sigh, smelling the food that was being prepared. He remembered his courtesies, and thanked her for the food and wine. "I'm sorry Mi'lady but I'm afraid I don't have the coin to pay for the food and wine"
He picked up his empty coin purse and shook it for emphasis. He gazed around the bar searching for anyone who may try to make a target out of him. After all he didn't know what sort of lot filled this place. "You seem nice enough, but are the others kind around here? I won't make an easy mark, plus the only valuables on my are my sword and leathers." He seemed satisfied when there were no men staring at him or weapons drawn
Richard_Snow
Novice
Novice

Postby Isla on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 am

She stared at him a moment, smiling, "you're fine and I'm not a lady.." she snickered slightly, her eyes flicking over him, "money doesn't matter much and I wouldn't be flashin that bag around no matter what you do or don't have in it.." she shifted a little bit, her eyes flicking over his features. "Anyway.. I can be nice, I can also be a bit of a brat I'm told.." she smiled, her eyes flicking over him again, "some are nice, some are not so nice.." she shrugged, "depends on who you run into.." she giggled, shifting slightly, licking her lips. She watched as the food appeared and she grinned, clearing her throat and moved to take a bite, the wine soon following. "So.. ah.. oh I'm elasha.." she smiled, sticking her hand out, "who are you?"
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Richard_Snow on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Richard stuffed his empty purse back into his belt and sat up straight, and rubbed his face for a moment, trying to make himself a tad more presentable. Once the meal arrived he dug into it, trying not to make a fool of himself. He washed it down with wine, and after a few his pale cheeks were starting to turn a slight shade of red. Snow gave her a smile when she introduced herself, chiding himself when he realized he forgot to do so. He shook her hand in a firm shake. "Richard Snow, pleased to meet you, Elasha." He took another long drink of wine before continuing "Do you come here often? I've never seen this place before."
Richard_Snow
Novice
Novice

Postby Isla on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:13 pm

Elasha watched the man eating, her own food was being picked at, a careful moment of thought then she took another drink and sighed quietly. This poor man was going to get into trouble just from being so nervous and he didn't even realize it. She smiled, "nice to meet you too." She considered a moment, "I don't come here to often, I was waiting for someone but I think I'm a bit early." She smirked, swirling the glass around a moment, watching him again, having very cautiously taken his hand and shaking it before pulling her own back quickly. "What are you doing here then, if you've never been here before..." she smirked, of course she'd ask that question but in general it was a good idea for that question to be asked.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay