Worklogs and attendance

The province of Valencia

Moderator: Sorgram

Worklogs and attendance

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:55 pm

A note is sent to the members of Lord Sorgram's household and the Valencian light cavalry

Poppets,

I know I've been away a lot which has been such a frightful chore for us all but it's time now for us to get our act together somewhat. I see even the Guard of late is starting to spruce up and we -so- don't want to fall behind them. That being the case it would be simply darling of you to show your shining little faces - if only so I know what you still look like. If not...well, off you jolly well pop with my best wishes.

Rebecca

OOC: I know my being away has caused Valencia to drift somewhat and I apologise for that but I'm looking to be more active in this field now I've settled in again. However, I also need to know whether existing members of the payroll are still interested before I start making any plans. Therefore, can you either get a worklog in this month or drop a note here to let me know whether you are still. Nil responses will have to be removed from staff so we can move forward.
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Re: Worklogs and attendance

Postby Achillia on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi Rebecca, Achillia will be coming back soon, does she still have her position with the calvary?
Achillia
Novice
Novice

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:27 pm

My dear girl! How delightful to see you around again! :D

Now as to your question I'm afraid I don't know - I decided to give up the cavalry gig myself. I spent some time away and it wasn't fair me hanging on to the post if I couldn't do anything with it. *is job hunting herself!*

Best bet would be to ask old Soggy himself, alternatively hit me up in PM.

Look forward to seeing you IC again :)
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Postby Achillia on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:15 am

Thank you for the quick responce! And yes, seeing Achillia and Rebecca interact again should be very fun, although Rebecca might find her a 'tad' more religious, something im sure she will enjoy :)

I will check with Sorgram, but what you are saying is that there is now room for rapid advancement? Nobody replaced Rebecca?

Achillia wearing Rebecca's old commander's rank insignia, my wouldnt that be interesting?
Achillia
Novice
Novice

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:47 am

*laughs* Aye wouldn't it just!
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Return to Valencia