Light cavalry announcement!

The province of Valencia

Moderator: Sorgram

Light cavalry announcement!

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:06 am

Righties! So now things are settling down a tad it's time to get a little more organised. :)

For the benefits of RP'ness and indeed for workloginess (is that a word?) the last Sunday of every month I'll be running "something" for the cavalry. This will vary enormously be warned depending on RL'ness. So will range from something as simple as training (So want to know how to actually ride an IC horse? Becca is your gal), to a small exercise (i.e. a race across the countryside) through to an event/Quest (subject to the usual approvals etc)

Now, as most of you know I'm a brit so we have to work around timezones a tad. But I'm working on having a couple of sessions on that last Sunday to give us some flexibility. Currently I have in mind as follows:

1st Sunday session 2pm to 4pm
2nd Sunday session 7pm to 10pm

All times are GMT so adjust accordingly (that's less 5hours for the east coast)

This doesn't of course mean you, nor indeed I, can't and won't stick the old -TU on more and there is quite a few of us now ( viewtopic.php?f=53&t=19671#p139180 ) so you shouldn't be stuck for worklog chums, but I thought a regular spot with something fairly organised wouldn't hurt. Laters!
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Re: Light cavalry announcement!

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:58 am

Times are provisional and open to discussion. If they don't work for any of you do feel free to pipe up and suggest a better time and we'll sort something out. :)
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Postby Marena on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Rowan would be up for joining one of those sessions and could give others a leg up on a hoss too so to speak as she likes a solid canter and gallop on a sturdy male! joking aside, sounds like fun and I would try to join in with my knight. Those times usually suit me on the whole, RL dependent.
Player of:
Marena - "Take a breath, Rest your head....." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ATjxh-pwlQ
Rowan Capell
Marena
Adept
Adept

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Ack. Sorry an attack of work to do has struck. I'm frightfully sorry but won't be able to do today.
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Chaps, I'm sorry but I can't seem to make this work.

I'm doing the decent thing of resigning from the job in the hope that someone with more time, and perhaps a better timezone, will be able to do a better job.

Do enjoy, and huzzah for the cavalry, what?
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Return to Valencia